22 | I Did Terribly Wrong

15.09.2022📍

"If I was in his place, I would've get him pregnant several ti(mes)-" He was not able to complete when Jungkook aggressively held his collor to shut his mouth from spitting nonsense.

His blood was boiling looking at that stupid grin plastered on that prince's face. If looks could kill, that prince would have died several deaths from the hard gaze he was getting from the crown prince.

Jungwoo came to meddle, and Jungkook left the punk prince with a jerk that he fell down on the floor. But he still had guts to laugh mockingly.

Jungkook left the gathering to go back. He was fuming. He consumed alcohol on his way back home. His fist was clenching & un-clenching in anger, his scent was flaring with anger. His subjects were afraid of going near him. They dared not come in his way or say anything to him.

Jimin's subjects wanted to tell him about Jimin's feverish state when he came back, but they couldn't find it in themselves to say anything when the crown prince dismissed them all from around their chamber.

Jungkook entered the room, his eyes red with anger and dilated due to alcohol. Jimin was standing near the window at that time. He had no idea Jungkook will come back soon. He smiled looking at him, but something felt off.

Jungkook's handsome face was looking terrifying to him today. His eyes were not soft towards him anymore. Jimin's smile faltered. "Alpha..." He whispered, anxious.

"Yes I'm you alpha and I will claim you tonight. You are mine omega! And you will conceive only my pups!" Jungkook gritted his teeth while taking long strides to reach Jimin.

He didn't let Jimin say any other word and pulled his face harshly with his nape to kiss him. Jimin moaned. But it was more pain than pleasure. His eyes watered up at the harshness.

He had just taken medicine, so his taste was already not good. He couldn't sense the alcohol in the alpha's mouth.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "Ahh" He hissed and Jungkook entered his mouth at the right time. "Umf..." Jimin was breathless.

Tears streamed down his face. He started hearing strange voices and a familiar pain shot through his head. But Jungkook didn't pay any attention.

His hands travelled down to palm Jimin roughly, that made Jimin moan again. Jungkook removed Jimin's pants from under his robe, and pushed himself on his front.

Jimin started producing slick and it aroused Jungkook more. Hearing Jimin's moans made him harder by the second. He parted from the kiss and bend Jimin backwards, removing his robe, to latch on one of his nipples.

Jimin kept trying to turn or move away, but Jungkook's hold on his waist got tighter. He clutched his head, tears running down his face when Jungkook leaned closer to nibble on his soft skin.

Jimin's hands fisted in his hair. He screamed, and cried, trying to push Jungkook away who inserted one finger inside him without any warning.

Jimin groaned loudly, surprised of the intrusion. "Alpha... It hurts" he screamed again, and coughed right after.

He didn't have any energy left to do anything but Jungkook wasn't listening. He inserted two more fingers and Jimin cried out in pain. "You will only carry my pups omega!" Jungkook was blinded by rage.

Jimin's legs started giving out. He held onto Jungkook's shoulder for support who bend further down to pick him up after pulling his fingers out.

Jimin was now laying down in bed, turned on his side with his legs curled up, crying silently. Meanwhile Jungkook was lubing his member with his slick coated fingers.