21 | Not Healthy Enough To Conceive

13.09.2022📍

Jungkook laid back down, his forehead creased a little, and his breathing worked up. Jimin turned on his side, his tiny hand moving down to touch Jungkook's erection, who gasped audibly.

"What about you alpha..." He asked whispering.
"I'll be alright. It was all about you this time" Alpha replied.

"You can go inside me. I'm feeling so much better." Jimin whispered again, with red flushed cheeks. He has never talked about sex like that. Like that casually. But look at him, wanting to pleasure his mate.

Jungkook turned to face him, and placed his palm on Jimin's face, caressing his cheek "I won't ever hurt you. No matter what" he replied and Jimin had tears forming in his eyes again.

He leaned in closer to softly kiss his mate. While his hand worked on his alpha's swollen erection. Jungkook moaned in the kiss. Jimin wrapped his hand around it before stroking it firmly.

They parted from the kiss panting. Jungkook closed his eyes and bit his lips. Looking at Jungkook's expression, Jimin was feeling his confidence building. He fastened his pace, and Jungkook groaned more.

To see his alpha feeling pleasure because of him, Jimin got the courage to do something he has never even think of doing. He removed the blanket from their bodies in a swift motion and moved down to take him in his mouth.

Jungkook jolted, his eyes widened before rolling back in his head. His hand flew to Jimin's hair, half-heartedly pulling him away, while Jimin tried to take him full with his inexperienced mouth. "Jimin you don't need to..."

Jimin bobbed his head while humming to mean 'he will do it', but the vibrations sent Jungkook over the moon. His hold tightened on Jimin's hair. Jimin tried to deep throat him, but gagged, and Jungkook groaned again.

After some attempts of deep throating him, Jungkook felt the familiar feeling building. He abruptly pulled Jimin up whispering "I'm coming..." before releasing on his stomach.

He pinned Jimin into the bed, before hovering above him. Without exchanging any words, he crashed his lips on him, kissing him with force to feel every bit of him.

They parted for air.
"It was so hot! Do you also feel like that when I go down on you" he chuckled huskily, before brushing Jimin's bottom lip.

"Your lip corners are so red... You shouldn't have done this Jimin, look at your lips." He dipped down to softly kiss his lip corners, before kissing him square on his fuller lips.

"This won't do... I'll keep getting horny if you are lying naked with me." The alpha chuckled lowly before getting off the bed. He lifted Jimin up carefully, before going to wash them up.

Jungkook sinked down in water, with omega in his lap, hugging him loosely. Jimin is such a hugger. The alpha kept massaging his butt to ease his pain.

Jimin loved this. He closed his eyes, resting on his chest lazily.

Jungkook chuckled suddenly, thinking about something weird. "What happened?" Jimin asked, raising his head from his shoulder to look him into the eyes.

"When you conceive, how big your baby bump will be?"
"Whattt!?" Jimin was shocked to hear this. This was totally unexpected.

"I mean, you are such a small little thing. Our baby will also be a small little thing right, a cute one at that." Jungkook says dreamily, with a beautiful smile.

"I thought warriors like you want a strong baby... You are so unpredictable alpha" Jimin says shyly, before leaning down to put his face in Jungkook's neck again. He was all red by now.