Prom (JV)

WC: 412

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the week before prom and everyone was going crazy about what to wear and who go and who their date is.

I didn't really care much about prom but still I was going no matter what even if I didn't have a date. I already had a dress picked out and it was a really pretty one.

I was laying in bed watching Tiktok's when I got a call from Javon.

"Hello?" "Y/N COME TO MY HOUSE ASAP" he practically screamed into the phone "O-OKAY I'll be there in five" "OKAY BYE" I got up quickly grabbing my shoes.

I ran to Javon's house since it was not that far, I noticed his parents car wasn't in the driveway.

I opened the door I was flooded with tons of balloons and confetti. "W-what what's happening, what is this all for?".

Javon looked fresh, it looks like he had showered, took a haircut, and looks really nice in his outfit of choice.

He seemed to be nervous, it was written across his face. "Y/n..." he dragged on the last for letters of my name. "Javon? What's wrong?" "Nothings wrong y/n I promise I have an important question that's all" he seemed a little hesitant at first because he does like to mess with me on these types of things.

"And you might have the answer" he took a deep breath before he started to talk again "Okay I'm just gonna get straight to the point I've been in love with you for so long now and I would love for you to be my date to prom so I can show you off, and be the only guy you will dance with the whole night and hopefully after prom too."

It took me a minute to realize what he said but the moment I did I kissed him. I wasn't even thinking straight.

He seemed caught off guard but then realized what was happening and kissed me back. The kiss was full of love and affection. Slowly pulling away he rested his forehead against mine.

"So is that a yes?" He had the biggest smile on his face. "Yes Javon I would love to go to prom with you.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How was your prom?

AN: Guyss should I make a Jayla Walton imagine book?