You don't need her (JD)

WC: 666

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 11pm, and it was completely dark out. I had just had a huge argument with one of my best friend. 

I stormed out of the room and ran towards the lake. I sat on the edge of the pier and stared out at the water. I heard footsteps approaching and i turned around to see who it was.

It was Jaden, my best friend since kindergarten, he came and sat down next to me. We sat in silence and just stared at me while I continued looking out at the water. A tear formed in my eye and rolled down my cheek. 

Jaden reached over and wiped it from my face "Are you okay y/n?" he askes and I shake my head and began to cry. Jaden pulled me into his embrace and asked "whats wrong? what happened?" while comforting me which worked. 

I have always had a crush on Jaden, but I haven't told him because if he doesn't feel the same way, it could ruin our whole friendship. 

When he hugged me, it reminded me that he cared for me, which made me feel a sense of relief and safeness. 

Jaden pulled away from the hug and stared into the distance, I placed my hand down next to his. He looked at me and then down at our hands and lifted his hand and placing it on top of mine. 

It sent a warm tingle down my body, and my cheeks started to turn pink. 

"Y/n" he spoke "you don't need her, she's a horrible person and doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you as her friend" he said making me smile lightly. 

"Thanks Jaden" I whispered softly as I wiped a few more tears from my face. He slowly lifted his hand off from on top of mine. As soon as he did, he grabbed my hand and held it tight. 

I turned to face him and pulled away in shock.

What the fuck Y/n!! 

Why would you do that you dumbass!!

"Oh I'm sorry" he said looking embarrassed "I shouldn't have done that, I'm going to head back inside" he was going to leave when I grabbed his hand. 

He turned to face me, looking confused "Please stay" I muttered quietly and he sat back down next to me and shuffled closer. 

He held my hand with his left, while he stroked my back with his right, I couldn't help but smile.

He tilted his head down, and I saw that he was smiling too. I lay my head on his shoulder and continued to stare into his at the water.

"Y/n" he spoke again and I looked up "t-there is something I should tell you" he said nervously and my heart dropped "what is it?" i asked worried.

"I-I like you, like really really like you" he said and I felt my heart explode "what?" asked shoked my voice nearly above a whisper.

"Yea I-I like you, m-more then a friend b-but its okay if you dont feel the same" he said and I quickly shook my head "no no I totally feel the same way" i said and he was surprised to hear that. 

"wait really?!" "yea!" i smiled and and he looked at me and smiled "so can if i do this will you freak out" he said and i fuorrowed my eyebrows "do wh-" his lips were now on mine.

Oh my god!

Jaden walton just kissed me!

Me Y/n Y/l/n!!

I smiled and kissed him back.

when we pulled away we were both blushing "wait what dose that make us now?" i ask "wanna be my girlfrined?" "of course" is mailed hugging him. 

"I'm so glad i came to this stupid party" he said "yea me too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow} 

Q: when did you go to your first real party? and how did it go?