My hoodie (JY)

WC: 246

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Jayla!" I yelled trying to find the one thing I'd been looking for.

 "Jayla? Babe, have you seen my hoodie?" I asked and she came into my room "Where did I last have it?" she said "I don't know! I thought I threw it onto the floor when I got a little warm last night but I woke up and it wasn't there."

Jayla tried to hide her giggle "Where have I looked, baby?" she asked "Everywhere!" I yelled in frustration "are you sure you looked everywhere?" I groaned and turned around "ye-"

I was speechless as soon as I saw her standing there in MY hoodie, 

"Oh my god, why didn't I tell me I stole it?" I said and she quickly corrected me "Borrowed it" she said grinning.

I looked her up and down and smiled she giggled and leaned in to kiss my lips "tell me you love me" I said and she whispered "I love you" before pecking my lips.

When we pulled away I walked to the closet took out her favorite hoodie off of the hanger and pulled it over my head. 

"I'll just wear this instead" I said and she hugged me from behind peppering kisses on my neck "that's fair" "I love you so much and never take off my hoodie, okay" she said and I giggled "okay"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who do you steal hoodies/ clothes from?