Jayla hates you (JV)

WC: 852

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested by olivia62494 and I hope you like it, If you don't it's okay I can re-write it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon and I have been dating for a couple of months now and I have met his whole family and they all loved me except for Javon's sister Jayla.

I don't know what I did or said to make her hate me but I tried talking to her and she made it clear that she didn't want to talk or even be with me.

Jayla is a really important person to Javon and that's why I tried to win her over but that wasn't happening and when I tried to tell Javon about it he shrugged it off saying she'll like me later on.

It's been 3 months.

-present time-

I rang the door of the Walton's house and thankfully it was Jaden who answered it "Y/n/n hey!" he hugged me and I hugged him back "hey Jaden how are you" "I'm good-" "who was at the door" Jayla asked coming downstairs.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes "its you again" and left. I felt sad but then something or should I see someone come.

"Y/n!!" my boyfriend hugged me "hey baby" I smiled hugging him back "you look beautiful as always" he said making me smile.

Javon and I decided to go shopping today because he wanted to buy some new jordans and wanted my opinions on them.

"How bout these" he asked showing me all for shoes"

"Okay what do think, which 2 should I buy" he said and I thought for a second "I think...(your choice)" I told him "plus you can even wear them with mostly all your outfits" I said and he agreed "alright babe I'll be back in a bit" he kissed my cheek and went to buy the sneakers.

After we bought his sneakers we went to bath and body works and I bought a candle and 2 body sprays and my favorite lotion.

When we went back to his house and stayed there for dinner. Of course everyone was alright with me being there I felt weirded out because of the tension with Jayla that I only seem to notice.

After dinner, I helped jess clean the dishes and as I walked out of the kitchen I accidentally bumped into someone.

Of course that someone had to be Jayla.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said and she just gave me a bitchy look "look I know what your up to so don't act all sweet and innocent" she said and I frowned "sorry I don't know what you mean"

"you're just another gold digger who's dating my brother for his money and fame" she said "Jayla I can assure you I'm not dating Javon for his money of fame" I told her and she rolled her eyes "sure your not"

"I-" "just don't I won't ever believe you, god my brother deserves much better" she said walking past me roughly nudging my shoulder.

-time skip-

Javon invited me to Jayla's birthday party, I didn't really want to go but Javon kinda forced me too.

After I got ready I took her gift and went to their house, jess let me in and I gave her Jayla's gift. She thanked me and placed it on the gift table.

I soon found Javon and Jaden, they took me to Jayla who didn't look happy to see me "Y/n/n!!" kyle hugged me "hey" I smiled and hugged her back.

"kyle come I think someone's calling us" Jayla said pulling kyle away from me.

-time skip-

We all sat in a circle playing truth or dare, it was all fun until the bottle stopped at Jayla and one of her friends asked her who's the most person she hates.

She didn't waste a second and said "Y/n"

I felt all eyes on me "what why?" Javon asked shocked "are you seriously asking me that? Just look at her" she said annoyed.

"There is nothing wrong with her" Jaden said "you guys might not see it but I do, she's a fucking gold gigger who's only dating Javon for money and fame" "that's not true" Javon said mad "it is!' Jayla yelled mad "Javon you could much better then her but your just too stupid to notice it".

"I should go" I said standing up "no your not going anywhere" Javon said "no it's better if she leaves" Jayla said "she's no-" "Javon it's okay, it's her party" I said "thanks for having me I guess. Goodbye"

I quickly garbed my stuff and walked out the house feeling sad and embarrassed, I quickly ran back to my house and locked myself in my room crying my eyes out.

I really took Jayla's word by heart even though I knew she was wrong about me being a gold digger and started to think that Javon could do much better than me.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: wanna part 2?

AN: Please tell me what you think because I am so nervous, I hope you like it😅