up all nigh (AT)

WC: 666

Your ages in this imagine:17-18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire night I've been up playing games on the new PS5 my parents bought me for my birthday, I didn't even get an ounce of sleep at any point.

when I finally was done with the game my dad bought, I tried to fall asleep, but at this moment my mother came in and told me to clean my room.

Once I actually finished tidying the room, a knock was heard on the door. Both my parents were out by now so I had to answer the door.

Still in my pajamas I walked downstairs eyes half-open. I opened the door to see my boyfriend standing with a bag in his hand and a happy grin on his face. "Hey, princess"

Ashtray pecked my lips before inviting himself in, to which I didn't bother to stop him.

"I brought snacks" he raised the bag "I was bored so I figured I'd come over." He said "Thanks" I yawned "I'm home alone" I told him. "You seem tired" he chuckled ruffling my hair.

"Did I wake you?" he asks and I took a seat on the sofa "No I didn't sleep at all." "How come?" "I was... kinda up all night playing on my PS5" I said awkwardly.

Ashtray chuckled and sat down next to me picking up the TV remote. He flicked through channels until he found something interesting to watch, bringing his legs up onto the settee so he could get himself comfortable.

I Curled up next to him in a little ball and rested my head on his lap.

-Ashtray's pov-

She nuzzled her face in slightly, letting her eyes drift shut as she finally felt relaxed enough to catch some sleep. My fingers found her hair and played with it softly, eating crisps with his other hand.

Eventually, my girl drifted off with gentle snores escaping her mouth.

I gazed down at her sleeping form with a soft smile, admiring her innocent features. Admiring her gorgeous appearance made me sleepy and soon enough I drifted off too.

-Y/n's mother's pov-

My husband and I coincidentally arrived home at the same time, bumping into each other in the driveway.

"I'll go upstairs for a quick shower" he said entering the house "alright honey, I'll place the groceries in the fridge" I said kissing his cheek.

As I passed the living room I noticed the couch, someone or something was on it, I took a few steps to get a proper good look at the fluffy beige sofa.

I sighed in relief at the adorable sight before me, I quickly got out my phone to take a quick picture. I turned off the television, then continued carrying the shopping bags through.

My husband soon came downstairs in clean fresh clothes, He took one look at the pair napping, but, of course wasn't that happy and loudly spoke "Ah, what a wonderful day for napping!"

Ashtray and Y/N stirred in their sleep, glancing up at the very man who interrupted their precious time. 

"Dad..." Y/N groaned, pushing herself up into a sitting position, "Hello Mr. Y/l/n" Ashtray said, rubbing his eyes. 

H/n (husband name) proceeded to make conversation with our daughter's boyfriend about the football match he'd just seen, obviously thrilled that his team won.

Y/n got up and came to the kitchen grabbing something to eat "Hi, darling," I smiled "Enjoy your nap?..you know you two are adorable" "ughh mum!" she groaned. 

"You took a photo, didn't you?" "Maybe..." I giggled "You both are just so cute...I had to get a photo to put in the hall" I said and she groaned again.

Y/N grabbed the box of pop tarts I had just bought and started eating a piece  "Y/N" "Yes, mother?" Y/N said with a sigh.

"do you think you'll marry him?" I said surprising her with my sudden question "MOM!"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Will you marry him?