i don't love you anymore (JD)

WC: 525

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16 

JadenXfem!reader

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-Jaden's pov- 

I started the live "hey guys welcome back to my live today I'm doing the 'I don't love you prank' I know it's quite harsh I don't want to see y/n's reaction and if she starts crying I'll stop the prank and I won't drag it out she's coming here soon, so Ima hide the phone somewhere she notice it" I said. 

I set up my phone and waited on the sofa until y/n arrived and she did. 

I heard the door open "hey baby" she said softly coming over to me sitting on my lap, I smiled at her "how are you?" I asked kissing her cheek. 

"I'm good how about you?" she said caressing my hair and softly playing with it. 

"I'm good but I need to get something off my chest can you please sit next to me" I said and I saw panic spread across her face, she started looking around then I saw her slight smile appear on her face. 

I was confused. 

"what is it?" she asked worriedly holding onto my hand I took a deep breath in "it's just that I haven't been myself these past couple days you deserve so much better I just don't get the feeling I use to get and I don't want to sound harsh but I don't think I love you anymore I'm really sorry y/n" I tell her staring into her eyes. 

She didn't look upset at all "it's fine I completely understand what your talking about because I felt the same way" she admitted. 

My heart dropped my eyes widened "w-what are you being serious?" I stuttered anxiously She had a dead serious look on her face "im being serious, also I want to admit that I cheated 5 times during our relationship" she looked down and My heart dropped again. 

My heart throbbed so much in pain my eyes started to water "I-It's a-a p-prank I-I s-still l-love y-you" I stuttered as I sobbed, I let go of her hand she stroked my arm. 

I looked up at her with teary eyes "so you cheated you're being serious" I ask and she nodded. 

"I'm so sorry ja-" I cut her off I glared at her angrily "I THOUGHT YOU loved me" I started raising my voice until I saw the fear in her eyes which soften my eyes. 

"I thought I did but in sorry but" she took a deep breath in" I GOT YOU" she started laughing and I sighed in relief. 

I quickly hugged her tightly "thank god I love you how did you know?" I asked her wiping my tears "I'm sorry for making you cry and I saw the camera" she laughed. 

"I got you back so bad baby" I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone where it was previously hidden "thank you guys for watching y/n got me so bad" I said "you can never win aginst the queen" y/n said and I laughed. 

I closed the live and 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: should I do more prank imagines?