my clingy girl (JY)

WC: 292

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laid down on my bed, I gently shut my eyes until I heard something hitting against the wall loudly making my eyes widen.

thank god it was just my girlfriend Jayla.

she softly smiled at me and I playfully rolled my eyes "what do you want?" I asked she pouted making me giggle she was so cute.

"that's not the way to greet your girlfriend" he replied leaning against my bedroom door "okay fine sorry but seriously what do you want?" I stared at her intensely. she nervously played with his fingers and looked down flustered.

"well...I wanted to see you because I miss you I need cuddles, kisses, love, and affection" she replied making my heart melt. 

Jayla was a total softie but only I knew that. 

"Baby didn't we just see each other 2 hours ago" I giggled "I knowww..but I miss you" she whined making me laugh.

"two hours is a long time you know...plus I wanted to see my favorite girl" she replied making my heart flutter and a huge smile on my face "your adorable" I say and she proudly grins "I know".

 "fineee come here" I opened my arms for her, Jayla walked toward me but before getting into my arms she kissed my lips nose, and forehead.

She got in bed and rested her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist. 

I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead and gently played with her hair " I love you y/n" she smiled closing her eyes "I love you more"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what do you think of someone being a softie?