sprinkles (JY)

WC: 298

Your ages in this imagine: (Your choice)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayla and I are baking cupcakes because she wanted to try the new recipe she found on youtube. 

We had just placed them in the oven, when I turned my head over to my girlfriend I saw her putting her tongue in the bowl of sprinkles.

"Jayla! what are you doing?!" I said surprised by her sudden action, she lifts her head up and laughs, and I can't help but laugh with her. 

"Want to try it?" She asked me with rainbow sprinkles on her tongue "Sure" I giggled and she smiled passing me the bowl.

I place my tongue in the bowl of colorful sprinkles and laugh at the feeling of them stuck on my tongue.

I show Jayla my tongue and she giggles walking over to me, I eat the sugary things and laugh "How does it taste?" She asks "It tastes sweet. Just like you" I say and she wraps her arms around my neck kissing me.

I can still taste the sprinkles in her mouth, I pulled away from her and laugh a little when she tries to kiss me again. 

"Y/n come here I want to kiss you" she pouts and I giggle shaking my head "baby look at the place, it's a mess we have to clean it before your mom arrives" I said and she groaned "fine but give me a kiss first" she says and I playfully roll my eyes.

I walk to my girlfriend and kissed her sweet soft lips causing her to smile and cup my cheek. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite thing to bake?