car drive (JY)

WC: 444

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now it was raining hard and of course I had no idea so I was soaking wet while walking back home.

All the school buses left and my phone died halfway to school phone so I had no choice but to walk home. 

The rain was pouring down and it was getting a little harder each minute. I pulled my jacket hood up more walking faster, looking at the ground. 

After a few seconds, I accidentally walked into someone and was about to fall when the person turned around and caught me just in time. 

"I'm so sorry" I say not looking at the person.

"It's ok" They say and I immediately know who it is.

Its Jayla

Jayla Walton my freaking CRUSH!! 

I look at Jayla blushing a little "I never see you walk home. Why are you walking today?" she asked confused "ummm the buses already left and I forgot my phone at home so I couldn't call anyone" I reply as both of we start walking. 

"It's raining hard, Are you almost home?" she asks "no I have about ten more minutes of walking" I told her.

"My house is a few minutes away, you can stay until the rain stops if you want" she says and I nod "Thanks"

We reached her house and got inside, we both started to dry off.

"We can go to my room and talk if you want. The rain doesn't seem like it'll stop anytime soon" she says "Ok let's go" 

We both went to her room "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked walking into the room "we could play twenty questions" she suggests. "Sure"

Neither of us kept count of how many questions were asked so we just sat there for about an hour, asking questions and telling random things that has happened to us.

When the rain stopped I said "I should probably go now" "I mean, you don't have to" she said "I think my parents are going to be worried sick that I'm not home already" I said and she frowned "right".

Jayla walked me to the front door and before I opened the door I heard her call my name so I turned around "Yea-" before I could finish Jayla kissed me on my lips. 

"We should hang out more often" she blushed and pulled away "Yeah we should" I replied feeling my cheeks heat up "Bye Y/n" "Bye" I said smiling.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who likes the rain 🌧️??