Perfect - by Ed Sheeran (JD)

WC: 358

Your ages in this imagine: 18

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A road trip is never boring with My boyfriend Jaden

Jaden had one hand on the wheel and the other resting on my thigh. I would occasionally catch him looking over and smiling at me making my heart explode.

he is so adorable, I love his smile so much.

"Baby can you please put the song up" he asks and I do, smiling when I realised that it's the song he claimed to be ours.

the song was

perfect ~ by ed Sheeran

As the song started Jaden started singing out the words "I found a love for me" he said looking at me making me giggle. "I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

The traffic light turned red and so we stopped and he turned over to me and sang

"We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes"

He continues to yell out the words making me die of laughter.

He tried singing it the best he can, almost nailing all the harmonies. 

"I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight"

lookedLooked at me with love in his eyes as he sang the song. When he was done I applauded him, smiling from ear to ear. 

smiledSmiled and leaned in to capture our lips together, it was such a perfect moment but the stupid car behind us hooked scaring the shit out of us. Jaden laughed and started driving again.

He placed his hand on my thigh lightly squeezing it making me smile, I placed my hand on top of his, ignoring his burning stare.

I couldn't wait to read our destination

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Where do you think you and Jaden are going? where's the destination??