someone is flirting with me (JY)

WC: 493

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Warning: Mad!Jayla Cussing!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayla and I were planning a picnic date for tomorrow so we decided to go shopping for food today and since we were here I wanted to try a prank on her and see how would she react.

Have you ever seen these videos when couples prank their partner by telling them 'some on was flirting with me'.

Yup I'm doing that today, well right now to be more clear.

I was in the chips aisle while she was on the other side looking for I don't know what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~My angel 🤍~

Me ~ baby!!

My angel🤍~ yess

Me ~ I'm going to tell you something but please don't get mad

My angel🤍~ okay....

Me ~ some girl is flirting with me

My angel🤍~ WHAT!?

Me ~ yea and she asked me for my number

My angel🤍~ Y/n you better not give her your number

Me ~ I did

My angel🤍~ stay where you are I'm coming

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take Jayla that long to come but when she came she looked pissed.

"Are you okay" was the first thing she asked and I nodded "okay now tell me where is this bitch" she said looking around "I don't know I think she went" I said.

"Okay tell me what did she tell you, and don't leave out a thing" "okay so she first came up to me and told me how pretty I was-" she cut me off by saying "I mean she's not lying you are gorgeous" she said making me blush.

"then she asked if I was lesbian and I said I was bisexual, she then started flirting with me so I told her I was in a relationship and she said 'its okay baby she's doesn't have to know' and I-" "wait wait wait she called you baby!?" Jayla asked mad.

"yea bu-" "no! no one is allowed to call you baby! your mine Y/n and only I get to call you that! I need to find this hoe, where is she, what's her name!!" she said looking around "what does she look like!?"

"Woah babe calm down" "no Y/n don't tell me to calm down what's her fucking name!" "her name is it's a prank" I said.

Jayla stood ther confused "Jayla it's a prank" I giggled "you serious" "yeaa its a prank" I said and she groaned "Y/n i was literally ready to fight her with my bare hands" "oh my god!"

"Come here" I smiled about to kiss her when she moved her head, I tried to kiss her again but she moved not letting me "Jaylaaa" "what?" she giggled.

"Shut up and let me kiss you" I whined pouting "come here" she smiled holding my chin, she pressed her lips against mine making me smile. 

"I love you" she said pulling away "mhmm I love you more"

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Sorry I know this is bad but do you have more prank Idea's I should write or should I just stop writing Prank imagines??