The Sturniolo triplets (JD)

WC: 1.1K

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: by made_up_names

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm Y/n Sturniolo

Yes Sturniolo

The Sturniolo triplets are my brothers

Were only two years apart but they act like they're 10 years older, I love them but hate them too.

I have a boyfriend but only a few people know about him, his name is Jaden Walton and you might've heard of him, his twin brother is the famous Javon wanna Walton.

Anyways Jaden and I started dating three months ago and of course, I haven't told my brothers because I knew that they would overreact and I was right.

Last week pictures of Jaden and I kissing on a date went viral and reached my brother. They demanded to see him and even found his Instagram and texted him.

I finally agreed and told Jaden if he was okay with it, he was.

-Jaden's pov-

When Y/n told me her brothers want to meet me I was so nervous, I never met them but I've seen their videos and they seem cool.

I was having dinner with her family tonight and you could say I was a nervous wreck. I want to make a good first impression because like me her family means everything to her and I really like her and don't want to mess things up.

I rang the bell to her house and thankfully Y/n was the one who answered it "Jaden" she smiled pulling me into a hug "hey babe".

She pulled away and eyes me up and down "damnnn you like fine as hell" she said making me blush, Y/n could see I was nervous and let me quickly kiss my cheeks "don't worry you'll be fine".

she lead me to the kitchen and introduced me to her parents "it's nice to finally meet you" her dad said "you too Mr. Sturniolo, oh and this is for you" I said handing her mom a bouquet.

"oh your such a gentleman, thank you" her mom said taking the flowers and winking at Y/n "good choice" she whispered "mom stop!!" she groaned.

"boys Jaden's here" her mom yelled and loud footsteps were heard, in a matter of seconds all her brothers came.

"your Jaden?" Chris asked "Y/n's boyfriend" matt added and Jaden nodded "nice to meet you guys" I said a bit nervous.

They all gave me poker faces which made me worried a bit, her mother told us that dinner was ready and we all sat at the table. Y/n sat next to me and we started eating.

The food was amazing and I had to comment on it "Thank you Jaden that's very nice of you" she said and I smiled happily. Y/n squeezed my hand making me smile more.

"so Jaden how old are you" nick asked "16" I answered "cool...tell us something about you?" matt said but his mother said "how about we leave it after dinner" and we did, and we talked about it after dinner.

We all sat in the living room and they started to ask us questions "tell us a bit about yourself" nick asked again and I told them about my family friends and my hobbies.

"mhmm baseball gives you extra points" Chris said "did you guys kiss already" "matt!" "What?!" "shut up" Y/n said and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay Y/n can go to your room" Chris said "what why" she said "because we wanna talk to Jaden alone" he said "why" "because we said so just go upstairs!" they yelled "its okay babe go upstairs please" I said and she sighed "fine but I swear if they make you uncomfortable you can get up and leave" she said making me smile "okay"

When Y/n was out of the views her brothers placed both of their legs down "okay Walton now the real questions start"

Oh boy

"why are you dating my sister" they asked "because she's beautiful, smart, and just amazing" I said and they nodded "good answer" nick said making me feel relieved.

"what's your intention for my baby sister" matt asked "all my intentions are good" I told them "how can we be sure that you won't break her heart" Chris asked "because she's the person who makes me wanna get up every day and make me wanna work harder on myself to be the best I could be"

"cringy but cute" they said making me laugh "okay give us a minute" they said going into a circle whispering something I hope I could hear.

Moments later they broke apart and looked at me with a poker face again. They called for Y/n who ran downstairs. She looked at her brother and back at me.

"Ummm what's going on" she said holding my hand "I don't know" I whispered to her.

"set down please" nick said and we did "so what do guys want to say" Y/n asked nervously "Jaden you look like a very nice young respectful guy" matt started and my heart started to beat faster.

"my mom and dad like you and we...." matt said making me nervous

Oh no

Do they hate me?

Do they not approve of our relationship

No, I can't lose Y/n

"you what spit it out" Y/n said nervously as I am "we approve of you dating my sister" nick said and I sighed in relief.

"wait really" Y/n said happily "yea he's a good guy, good choice" they said and Y/n squealed hugging her brothers thanking them.

I thanked them and Y/n hugged me, I slimed hugging her back "WAIT! one thing you need to know about" they said and I asked what it was.

"I swear to god you hurt my little sister" matt said pointing his finger at me "or break her heart" Chris joined "we are going to kill you" nick said and I nodded.

"Okay guys thank you for everything now Jaden let's go to my room" Y/n said pulling me upstairs "NO BABY MAKING!!" nick yelled and all of them yelled his name making me laugh.

We reached Y/n's room and she quickly locked the door turning to me "sorry about my brothers, I hope they weren't mean" she said embarrassed.

"no it was fine" I said and she smiled in relief, I smiled at my girlfriend and said "you look beautiful" making her blush "shut up" she said looking away.

With my index finger, I brought her face my direction and got close to her, inches away from her face I said "your mine" and kissed her.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think!??