gamer love (AT)

WC: 333

Your ages in this imagine: 14-15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat watching Ashtray play COD black ops 2, Laying on his shoulder hugging him from behind.

 I Kissed his cheek for every kill he got and he loved it, out of nowhere he turns to me and says "princess you wanna join the game?" I wanted to say yes but I don't know how to play "umm I'm not that good, but I love watching you play." I say cuddling my face into his shoulder. 

"Come on you can't be that bad" he said "Oh but I am" "I don't think so, you are an amazing beautiful person, I just know you can do this" he said giving me his signature smile which I love. 

"Fine but when you beat me, don't say I didn't tell you so" I play the first round and mess up real fast, "I died" I fake pouted and he chuckled "thats because you know how to use the buttons..wait let me show you".

Ashtray explained what each button does and how to work and do things, I started to slowly understand and become better. 

After 3 rounds and somehow or another I was crushing him! but I got tired and quit, laying down, cuddling into his side.

I felt my eyes get havier and said "I love you" " I love you more Y/n/n" he says making me blush so I hide my face in his chest. 

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head smiling. 

"I don't want to EVER let go of you" he says "Me neither" i smile and he leans down to capture our lips together, When I pulled away I said "Never leave me OK?" he smiles and says "I promise with my whole life, you are my soulmate and I'm never letting you go".

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What is your favorite video game?