'I love you' (JY)

WC: 222

Your ages in this imagine: your choice

Jayla X male!reader 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the couch cuddling my girlfriend when I leaned down to her and whispered "I love you".

She looked at me and frowns "how dare you say that" she says and I leaned away feeling hurt by her words.

I felt my eyes tear up and grabbed me pulling me back to her. She pulled me onto her stomach and leaned really close, almost kissing me.

"I wanted to say that first" she whispered and I look up at her, she had her gorgeous smile on "I love Y/n" she said and I smiled leaning in to kiss her.

Jaden and Javon suddenly walked in and had to ruin the moment "eww dude no that's my sister" Jaden groaned "I'm his girlfriend" Jayla chuckled.

"We know but don't do that here, that's disgusting" Javon said and we rolled our eyes "come on baby let's go" I said helping her up.

"where are we going" she asked as I started my car "I don't know anywhere you want" I replied and she smiled "let's go to McDonald's" she said.

"yes my lady" I kissed her hand and she giggled "you're an idiot" she said "but you love me" I wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed "yes I love you, so so much"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite Mcdonald's order?