Ski trip pt.3 (JV)

WC: 494

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going skiing with Adrian, his friends and Javon who suddenly wanted join.

We went back to hotel and now we were all in a circle playing spin the bottle but the truth or dare version, while the seniors where somewhere else playing some 18+ game.

I sat next to Jaden, the opposite of Javon and we were both glaring at each other.

Someone calls my name and I finally look away "truth or dare" Jaden asks "truth" I say and Javon scoffs.

I look at him and he mouths 'scared'

"I change my mind I chose dare"

"okay..ummm I dare you to do a seven minute in haven with....javon" as soon as hse said Javon we both yelled "No!"

"you have to do it it's a dare" Jaden says with a smirk on, I smaked Jaden's head "owww what was that for" "you know for what" I said.

I walked into the closet and with Javon following behind. As soon as the door closed Javon's hands made it on my waist. Javon got dangerously close to my face.

"what are you doing" I said my voice not higher then a whisper. I was shocked what is going on.

"a dare is a dare princess" he says and the next thing I knew his soft lips where on mine.

-Javon's pov-

This is my opportunity with her.

As soon as the closet door closes my hands found her waist and I'm ready to kiss her.

I stop momentarily when I hear her angilic voice "what are you'd doing"

How am I supposed to tell her that I've loved her since the day she apologized for tripping and spilling her drink on me.

That was the day I met her.

So instead I said "a dare is a dare princess" and kissed her.

She was shocked for a moment before responding.

Kiss scean.

Once she relises what is happening she pushes me away "you just kissed me" she said touching her lips "y-your supposed to hate me b-but yo-"

"God your so stupid Y/n, I've loved you ever since I saw you walk in school" I said and she looked at me shocked "you" she said pointing her finger at me "have loved me since the day we met".

She continued before I could speak "the day that I accidently fell and spilled my drink all over you and your new jacket" "well not the moment you spilled your drink at me because well that was pretty idiotic of you" I laughed.

"but yes ever since then I have grown feelings for you" I confess hoping her she feels the same way. 

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: hmmm do you feel the same way?

AN: do you want a part 4?