Stomach bug (JV)

WC: 733

Your ages in this imagine: 17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

I feel absolutely awful. 

I have this stabbing pain in my stomach, I feel all warm and sick and my body is aching. I look over at my sleeping girlfriend and smiled.

she looks so peaceful asleep.

My stomach hurts so bad, I felt like I was about to puke so I quickly ran to the bathroom.

God I feel so weak and dizzy.

-Yn's pov- 

I woke up to the sounds of my boyfriend's running, I looked over and saw the bathroom door open.

I quickly got out of bed and checked on him.

Javon was on the floor next to the toilet, I noticed the vomit around his mouth and in the toilet so quickly clean his face with a damp towel. 

"Baby my stomach hurts" he said throwing up again, "Awww I think got a stomach bug" I said and he looked at me and pouted.

he looks so tired.

"come on let's get you back to bed, I'll go get you some water and painkillers" I said helping him up and back in bed.

I lift his shirt up so now he's shirtless, he looks warm, and his cheeks are so red. 

"Y/n I feel so crap" he says his voice shaking "Hey it's okay, I'm here" I softly say "I'll take care of you, okay," I said kissing his cheek.

I get up and get him some painkillers and water, then I go check his fever and he was burning up which didn't surprise me.

I was debating if I should tell his parents or not. I just took out my phone and searched for ways to deal with a stomach bug.

I went downstairs and got a water bottle filling it with warm water and some banana and a small trash bin that I could place near his bed in case he needed it.

I went back to his room and placed all the things on his nightstand.

"can we cuddle" he asks and I smile getting back in bed, I pull him into my arms and his head rests on my chest.

"It hurts so bad" he says and I frown "I'm sorry baby, but hopefully everything gets better soon" I said kissing his head.

"Y/n" he suddenly spoke "yes baby?" "I love you" he says making me smile "I love you too" I said and he raised his a little to look at me "you're the best girlfriend ever" he says placing his bead back on my chest.

-time skip-

Thankfully Javon only woke up two times, the first time he vomited in the trash and the second time he was just thirsty and needed water.

When morning came I told DJ and Jess about Javon and they thanked me for doing what I did.

Javon then came downstairs and hugged me from behind "hey bubs, how are you feeling today" I ask and sighed "bad but better than yesterday" he says and I smile. 

"I'm hungry" he says "well because your sick you can't have everything so how about....some toast and egg" I suggested and he nodded so I started making him his food.

After I was done he thanked me and tried to peck my lips but I quickly moved away, he looks at me and pouts "I miss kissing you" "I know baby, but until your good no kisses" I giggle.

When he was done, we went up to his room and cuddled watching his favorite movie.

-Javon's pov-

Thankfully my stomach bug cleared after 2 days and I was very happy about it, I walked to my girlfriend's house and rang her doorbell.

I was so excited to finally be able to kiss.

Y/n opened the door and looked tired, "Woah baby you okay?" I asked worried and she nodded tiredly.

"No dont- I think I caught your stomach bug" she said and I frowned "oh my god baby I'm so sorry" I said and she smiled lazily "It's okay wanna, I think I'll live".

Y/n suddenly ran to the bathroom and I ran after her, as she puked I held her hair up gently rubbing her back.

She turned around and looked at me "now I understand what you meant, I feel horrible" she said and I chuckled "don't worry angel I'll take care of you"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Part 2?