new car (JV)

WC: 231

Your ages in this imagine: 18

JavonXfem!reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wore my shoes and quickly said goodbye to my parents.

I walked out the front door and saw my boyfriend leaning against his new car waiting for me.

Javon and Jaden were gifted their dream cars as a gift for their 18th birthday and let's just say they were over the moon.

Javon was excited that he could finally drive us anywhere at any time without worrying that he doesn't have to ask his sister Jayla to drive us.

"good morning beautiful" he said with a smile on his face as I walked toward him.

He placed his hands on my waist and kissed my lips "morning" I smile.

We got in and he asked where should we go "Ummm Starbucks?" I said nodded happily driving us there.

Music was playing and I opened my window letting the cool air hit my face as I sang along to the song that was playing.

Javon would turn to look at me from time to time so when we stopped at a red light asked why was he looking at me that much.

"you look really pretty today" he said "I look like this every day" I smiled "exactly" he smirked causing me to giggle and lean to capture our lips together again.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your dream car?