cafe (JV)

WC: 700

Your ages in this imagine: 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in a café with my siblings Jaden and Jayla when suddenly a group of girls walked through the door. One girl immediately caught my eyes and I admired her secretly. Her eyes wandered around the room and soon landed on me. 

I quickly looked back to my siblings but out of the corner of my eyes I saw her smiling before turning around to the counter again. 

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick, be right back," I said and stood up. They both nodded and I made my way to the restrooms in the back of the café. I did what I needed to do and washed my hands before I opened the door and walked out. 

I got my phone out of my pocket and quickly checked my messages when I bumped into someone. 

"Ouch" I heard the soft voice groan "Oh my god I'm sorry, are you okay?" I looked up to help the girl. 

Fuck it was her. 

"I'm okay, don't worry" she said and I nodded "O-Okay, umm g-great" I stuttered like a fool 

Really Javon? Couldn't you think of something better? 

I rubbed my neck, not knowing what to say. She made me nervous and I didn't know why. 

"I'm y/n" She smiled holding her hand out to me. "Javon" I shook her hand. "I should go back, my friends are already waiting for me" She said and turned around, she started walking away.

Come on Javon, do something! 

"Wait! Y/n?" I called her back "Yes?" She turned around again "Can I please have your number? Maybe I can take you out for a coffee sometime" I said holding my phone out to her. 

She happily took it, typing in her number, she handed it back to me and smiled before walking away for good. I stood there looking after her but then decided to go back. 

They all smirked at me as I sat down at the table "What?" I asked "Oh, nothing." Jaden grinned. "Come on, tell me" "Well, your little friend was here asking about you while you were away" they grinned. 

My heart skipped happily at their words. 

"What did she say?" "We won't tell you, I'm sorry" Jayla said and I stared down at my phone, debating if I should text her or not. 

"Text her. She should come right now and we will go. I have to get home anyway." Jayla said and Jaden nodded in agreement before he mumbled "That's why she was here earlier" 

I quickly texted her and said goodbye to my siblings. I waited and sat alone at my table until someone sat down on the other side. "Hey" I smiled, my heart pounding hardly in my chest.

What's wrong with you, Javon?

Calm down and DONT stutter!

Act cool.

"Hey" she chuckled lightly "Want something to drink?" I asked "That would be great, thank you" She blushed. I ordered at the counter before I came back to the table again. I sat down, not knowing what to say. 

I wasn't used to girls not freaking out in front of me. We eventually started a conversation and chatted along until she looked down at her phone. 

"I'm sorry, I should get going. It's really late already" She got up and packed her things "Wait, I'm walking you home" I said "You don't have to" "I do, it's already dark. I won't let you walk alone at this time" 

She smiled and we walked out onto the street. It was raining lightly but that didn't stop us from walking. When we reached we stopped at her door "do you wanna come in?" she asked and I looked at the time.

Dang it!

"sorry I can't, maybe next time" is said and she smiled "Thanks for walking me" she smiled "of course" I smiled.

we stood there in silence before Y/n said "Goodbye" and kissed my cheeks getting in her house leaving me all flustered. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite coffee/ drink