Baseball (JD)

WC: 488

Your ages in this imagine: 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at the park and the only thing on my mind is figuring out where Jaden is. Today he texted me asking me to come watch him play in the park and of course, I said yes.

I sat on the bleachers in front of the batting cage, his family was there so I said hi to them and sat next to Javon and Jayla.

In the distance, I see Jaden and the other team members walk onto the pitch and begin warming up. WhenJaden spotted me on the bleachers and a wide smile spreads across his face. 

"Oh my god! He's totally into you!" Javon chuckled.

God I hope he's right, but let's not get our hopes up.

 As the game progresses, Jaden isn't doing too well. He's already struck out once and the other times he's gotten out on second base. During the change of sides, I hear his other team-mates teasing him. 

One of them in particular says, "maybe you should kiss her for good luck,"

Ahhhh Okay let's not get our hopes up!!! 

blushing at the thought of him kissing me, as my cheeks turn red, Jaden turns around and looks at me while some other guy whispers in his ear.

All my hopes come true when Jaden approaches the batting cage while the other team is getting a pep-talk from their coach. 

"Y/n can you come here for a sec?" he said "Uh, sure!" you say, trying to sound calm. 

I make my way down the bleachers and meet him by the batting cage, lacing my fingers into the wiring. 

"As I'm sure you've noticed, I've kind of been sucking tonight..." "Whaaat?" I say sarcastically, causing him to smile widely yet again. 

"Anyways, I was wondering..." he breaks eye contact, looking at the ground below with a slight grin and a tiny blush on his cheeks. He intertwines his fingers into yours, as he finishes what he was going to say. 

"if you could maybe give me a good luck kiss?" he says flustered. 

My heart exploded with joy, I smile at him and lean in, Jaden leans in too, and our lips meet in a hole in the batting cage. 

We kiss softly and when we pulled apart we smile at each other, hearing people whistling in the background. 

"Better?" I ask "I feel like a winner now," he says, winking. You turn away and head back up the bleachers, Javon and Jayla laugh teasing the way my cheeks are getting red.

-Time skip-

After the kiss, Jaden got back and the game started, surprisingly was way better than before, his luck really changed, and when he won he ran up the bleachers and locked lips with me.

"You're my new good luck charm" he says and I blush.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: I'll publish another part again but later