The gangster (AT)

WC: 387

Your ages in this imagine: 17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday and I was walking to school when I saw him.

Ashtray 

The school's gangster

He may be attractive but that doesn't make up for his disgustingly rude attitude and also I think he might've killed a man. 

I walk up to the double doors and saw him standing in the middle, I was just about to open the left door when I was interrupted "Damn looking good ma"

I ignore him and walk through the door, I reach my locker and try to unlock it then I hear a familiar voice "So you're just going to ignore me" I turn to face Ashtray and he has an annoyed look on his face. 

"What the hell do you want?" I yell in his face "watch the tone babe" he says using a seductive tone. He gets closer to me, I push him away, but he overpowers me slamming me into the lockers. People turn to see the commotion. 

"Ow Ashtray!" I yelp in pain "Save it for the bedroom sweetheart" He smiles "I have a name you know!" "I know but you're my mine" I cringe at the thought of Ashtray and me together. 

"I'm not your anything" "Too bad cause I'm about to claim you" he whispers "Wha-" Ashtray forcefully locks his lips with mine. I try to pull away but he has me pressed up against the lockers. 

People cheer in the background meanwhile Ashtray begs for entrance but I don't give him any. He bites on my lip causing me to gasp. He took this as an advantage and explored my mouth. 

I just gave up and kissed him back. I could feel a smirk being plastered on his face and for some reason that gave me butterflies.

Five minutes later the bell rings and Ashtray pulls away with a look of satisfaction on his face. I blush. "See you later princess". 

Princess?! 

Are we together officially? 

Holy shit am I with a gangster now

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you wanna part 2? if yes what should it be like and dont worry I'll give you credit :)