she's mine (JD)

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I shot my second ball in the goal, right now I'm at my soccer tournament and it looks like I'm taking my team to the finals.

the referee whistled yelling "halftime" I walked up to my boyfriend Jaden and grabbed my water bottle finishing what's left of it "baby, can you go get me a Gatorade please? I wanna re-fill my water bottle"

"Of course baby, you want the usual?" "yes please" I smiled and he quickly packed my lips "I'll meet you at the water stand" he said jogging away. 

I start walking to the water cooler and this guy walks up to me "Hey, l/n can I know your first name?"  "y/n, why do you ask?" "Just wanted to know," he says shrugging. 

'Jacob' the name of the who approached me started flirting with me so I said "you know I have a boyfriend, right?" not in a rude way of course, he just smiled and said "I don't see him here"

Jacob starts talking about that shot I made and how a good a player I was, I only smiled at him and said "Thank you, I appreciate it"

"I'll appreciate it if I could get your number" he smiled and I groan in annoyance because I already told him about Jaden. 

I was about to say something when Jaden walked behind me and said "babe, I got your gator-" he noticed Jacob who's been annoying me for the past ten minutes.

"Who are you?" he asked "chill bro..I'm just complimenting her skills" he says "ohhh yeah that doesn't matter. Back off. She's mine." Jaden says defensively he grabs your waist and kisses my lips, I smiled and cup his cheek deepening the kiss.

by this point, Jacob was already gone so I smile pulling away. "are you okay" he asks pulling me into a hug.

I nod and smile into his chest "Thank you for the Gatorade baby" you said "You're welcome my lady" he winks.

my teammates called for me and I had to leave to continue with the game which we won, so Jaden decided to take me out and celebrate. 

-

-

-

{vote. comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite sport?