sick (JV)

WC: 689

Your ages in this imagine: your choice

JavonXfem!reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm on my way to see my boyfriend who was in boxing practice, I wanted to surprise him since I haven't seen him in so long due to my job.

I'm a famous dancer/ choreographer, you might have seen me dance with celebrities on stage like cardi B, the jones brothers, Selena Gomez, and many others.

I had just finished choreographing a dance for black pink's new song, the result really made them happy so they gave me a week off.

I parked the car and got into the gym and to the boxing room where I saw Javon fighting his sister while his father watched them.

"Hey DJ" "Y/n! what brings you here" Mr. Walton asked happy to see me "had nothing to do so I decided to come watch Javon, and maybe take him on a date later" I said.

"Javon Y/n is here!" his father yelled and he immediately turned around "Y/n?" Jayla took this as the chance and punched him causing him to fall to the ground "I win!!" she breathed and I cheered for her.

Javon and Jayla got out of the ring and wanted to hug me but I took a few steps back "no offense guys I love you and all but your sweaty" I laughed.

Javon quickly took a shower and came to hug me "hey baby, how are you" I said hugging him "better cause you're here" he said and I smiled.

Javon looked a little pale so I asked if he was okay and he nodded, on our way to Starbucks Javon started to get bad headaches so I decided to go home.

Javon got in his room and slept the whole afternoon. When I went to wake him up I noticed he was warmer than usual, I held his forehead and he was burning up so I woke him up and gave him some medicine.

"Y/n I don't feel good" he pouts "I know baby, what can I do" I ask and he smiled weakly "cuddles?"

"aight babe, scootch over then." I smile, and he lifts his head up. I sit down and he rests his head on my lap.

"Is this your way of cuddling?" I laugh.
"yep."

Javon rarely gets sick, so it's so cute when he is. he's so out of it and whiny but I love it. I love him.

I bend down to kiss his forehead.
"do you wanna watch something?" I ask after a few minutes of silence "no, this is fine" he says, opening his eyes.

I move my hands down, massaging his shoulders, "why are you so perfect?" he smiled.
"what?" I laugh "I love you, y/n." he says.

"love you more" I say.

I feel his breathing change and he's asleep once again.

I try to get up once he's asleep for a while so I can be productive during the day but he stirs as I shift.
"where are you goinggg?" he whined and I laughed "I dunno." I laughed "don't leave" he whispered.

"c/n, you're not dying." I giggled going back to my original position.

"who knows, y/n maybe I am!" he says and I gasp.

"don't say that! I hate when people say that!" I lightly hit him on the shoulder.
"ayy don't hurt the sick." he chuckles and I shrug.

"well, what do you have to say about that?" he asks "by the amount of talking you're doing I'm guessing that you're feeling better so I can leave now." I joke and he fakes a cough causing me to smile.

I give Javon a kiss on the forehead while the movie on his laptop was playing.

"you missed" he says with a smile, "nope I kissed you exactly where I wanted to" I laugh and he pouts.

"what don't want to be throwing up for the next couple of days!" I say "we can be miserable togetherr" he chuckles weakly as I giggle at the boy I get to call my boyfriend.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's the worse time to get sick?