Ski trip pt.2 (JV)

WC: 639 

Your ages in this story: 16-17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon wanna Walton

Everyone's eyes winded knowing how much we both hated each other, "I don't want to share a room with that bitch" Javon says.

"Neither do I can I draw another name?" I ask and they shake their heads "come on Y/n/n grab the room key and take your roommate to your room" Jayla says.

I garbed a key and walked upstairs "have fun!!" she yelled and "fuck you!" I said and everyone laughed.

"what room are we in" Javon asked annoyed "23" I say and he aggressively takes the room card from me.

He opened the room and we were both shocked to see that there is only one bed.

"There is only one bed-" he cutes me off "yea I can see that"

I really didn't want to start an argument with him so I just garbed a pillow and a banket finding a comfortable space on the floor.

"I'll sleep here" I said and he didn't bother saying anything.

After eating dinner we went back up to our rooms, I kept tossing and turning but eventually fell asleep.

For a few hours only.

In the middle of the night I felt someone gently picking me up "please don't wake up" he mumbled.

Javon carried me like I was the most fragile thing in the world and gently placed me on the bed.

Even though I wasn't asleep I kept my eyes shut.

Javon sat on the bed and started gently stroking my hair.

but before my eyes shut he whispered into my ears "I love you Y/l/n" and that was the last thing I heard before falling asleep again.

I woke and felt a strong grip on my waist, I opened my eyes and saw that it was Javon's.

I turned around and met his sleeping face.

He looks so peaceful asleep.

Javon was shirtless and I couldn't help but notice how fit he is "take a picture it'll last longer" he suddenly spoke.

Why is his morning voice is so attractive!

"shut up" I say and he chuckles, I get up and look at the time "we should get up before breakfast is over" I say going to the bathroom.

I changed into a nice outfit and went downstairs to find Jaden and Jayla "hey Y/n/n" Jayla smiled "I'm not talking to you" I said sitting next to her brother.

"come on is Javon really that bad" Jaden asks and I stay quiet remembering last night "see" Jayla says "I'm getting some breakfast" I say leaving.

As I was waiting for my waffles to be done Adrian Bennet stood next to me "morning Y/n" he smiled "morning Adrian".

"I really like your outfit" he says and I smile "thanks you don't look bad yourself".

"sooo are you coming skiing later" he asks "okay don't laugh but I don't know how to ski" I said and he chuckles "and you came on a ski trip" he says "look I'm just here to have fun and make good memories with my friends".

"How bout I teach you" he says "skiing?" "well duhh" "I don't know-" "it'll be fun I promise" he says and I think for a moment "okay".

"awesome, the guys and I are actually going after breakfast, you should come with" he said and I nodded.

I grab my plate and walk back to my friends "Y/n we're going skating later wanna come" Jayla asks but before I could answer Javon spoke "Y/n can ski" he chuckles.

"actually bennet offered to teach me so yea I'm going with him and his friends" I say and Jayla smirk "ooo Adrian Bennet cute guy" Jayla winks and I wink back "I know" 

I noticed Javon had his jaw clenched

Wha- is he jealous?

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: part 3??