Long distance (JY)

WC: 525

Your ages in this imagine: 19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

long distance relationships are so difficult I would've never ever decided on one. Jayla left for college last month, and since then we've been in different cities.

As much as it sucks, there's really nothing either of us can do about it. It's just how it's supposed to be I guess. We haven't been able to talk properly over this last month, every time she is free I'd be busy and when I'm free she is busy.

Right now, I'm calling her, because I'm guessing she's free now, the line rings and rings but there was no answer.

I was about to close when she suddenly answered "Hey baby! Sorry I picked up late, I was actually in the bathroom" she says out of breath "it's ok" I said and she smiles "How's it been this week? How was your classes?" she asked "All fine, but I miss you a lot".

"Me too, but I guess we both just need to hang in there right?" she says "Whatever...you know If someone asked me what was my ultimate wish at this point, I would say for you to be here. But turns out we're a hundred miles away" I said pissed.

"Well, let's change that now shall we? Open your door love" she says "Wait what?...Listen cookie I really don't feel like joking around, I'm so ma-" she cut me off "babe! Just open the door!"

I made my way to the door and open it to reveal my gorgeous girlfriend whom I love and missed for the last 4 months.

"Hello pretty girl" she says with a girn and a bouquet of my favorite flowers. I quickly pull her into a tight hug and she picks me up wrapping my legs around her. She entered my dorm with me still in her arms.

She placed me down and smashed her lips on mine, I cupped her cheek and she smiled into the kiss pulling me closer to her.

I pulled away and we both smiled like idiots "I can't believe you're here!!" I said shocked, she chuckled and kissed my forehead hugging me "I'm happy you liked my surprise" he says. "Like? I LOVE IT." I say hugging her again.

"I'm so happy you did" she chuckled "how long are you staying for?" "a week" she pouted "I guess it's better than nothing" I say and she smiles "definitely better".

"Your dorm is much prettier and tidier than mine, im jealous" she says and I giggle "thanks".

After Jayla took a shower she changed into some comfortable clothes and got in bed with me, we cuddled while watching the movie monster Inc.

halfway through the movie i started to heard Jayla's soft snores, I looked down and saw that she was asleep, i smiled and covered us both with my bedsheet.

"Goodnight my love" I said kissing her head, a small smile made it on her face and he tightened her grip around me nuzzling her face more onto my chest. 

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite Disney movie?