Ski trip (JV)

WC: 658

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our school had planned a surprise trip for all the juniors and seniors or our school and the only thing we knew was that it's going to be big.

It won't be like a normal one, like take us to the movies or anything.

Today principal William had called us all for an assembly to finally reveal our surprise and everyone was so excited.

"alright kids calm down" the principal spoke through the mic and we all quieted down not wanting to piss him off.

"okay I'm very excited to tell you that your end of year trip is going to be...A SKI TRIP!!!" he said and we all gasped and cheered in happiness.

I couldn't believe my ears "Jaden are you hearing what I'm hearing" I asked my best friend "we're going on a ski trip!!" he yelled.

Permission papers were handed to us all "these papers need to be done by your guardian and handed back to us in two weeks, the people who don't bring the paper back to us in time will not be able to attend the trip" he said and we all nodded.

We quickly exited the school with excitement "you better come Y/n/n" "don't worry Jaden I will" I said and he hugged me before leaving with his twin brother who I despise.

Javon, Jaden, and I were close friends for as long as I remember, one day in 9th grade we got into a stupid fight and he hated me ever since.

-time skip-

My parents had agreed to let me go on the ski trip as long as the Walton twins were going to be there.

Javon and Jaden are both coming, even their sister since she's a senior (at this imagine Jayla is only a year older)

I sat on the bus waiting for Jaden who came after a couple of minutes "sorry Javon made us late" he said, "classic Javon" I rolled my eyes.

"I heard my name" Javon suddenly appeared behind us "fuck off" Jaden pushed his brother's head away from us.

Another surprise we had was that no teachers were coming on this trip.

The seniors were going to be our supervisors and we were so glad they were.

Jayla was on the bus we were in and played music through the whole bus ride, me and Jaden talked about the new stranger things series and the album dojo cat is releasing with drake.

-time skip-

Jayla woke us up telling us that we had arrived, Jaden and I looked at each other with excitement filling our eyes.

We exited the bus and were met by snow and cold air, we quickly got to the hotel and waited for Jayla to give us our assigned rooms.

All the seniors came in and Jayla had the room keys in her hands "okay bitches listen up" she spoke and everyone quieted down.

"Now here in my hands are everyone's room keys and in josh's hand is the paper with everyone's assigned room" she said "but guess what" she looked at josh who ripped the paper in half making us all gasp in shock.

"to make this trip more fun you are going to pick a name from this bucket and share a random room with that person" josh said taking out a huge bucket that is filled with papers that had our names in them.

"who's going first" he asked and Jayla looked at me, I shook my head and he grinned "Y/n Y/l/n" she said and everyone cheered my name.

I got to the front and glared at Jayla "alright Y/l/n pick a name" josh said and I dug through the bucket of names grabbing a random paper.

I opened the paper and groaned "who is it" she asked taking the paper from me, she read the name and chuckled.

Javon wanna Walton

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: want a part two??