ariana 4: screw it

it was a long ride on the way to the hotel. because we checked out some tourists spots. but finally, we arrived in.

wow. there are a lot of people here. a lot of people with banners that says: ariana we love you!

i can't stop smiling. honestly, it melts my heart seeing these people making a lot of effort just to see their idols. they all deserve to meet their favorites.

a lot of girls squealed and screamed when i went out of the car. they weren't that many but it was enough to create some loud noise. i laughed and smiled at all of them but guards made a circle for them not to totally see me. i know that it's their job to protect celebrities, but sometimes, they make it more complicated. people went here to see me, not to see the backs of these huge guys.

"excuse me," i patted the one in front of me. "can you just create a space for them to see me. with what you're doing, you're blocking them from seeing me." it was not a sass mode but i was just being honest. he did what i said, so there's no problem at all.

"i love you ariana!" a girl cried. literally. i smiled at her and shook her hand. then she scooted away screaming.

"oh my gosh!" one of them said with an accent.

"ariana! i love you!"

"i love you too." i say as i continue to walk going to the entrance of the hotel. finally, i stepped in and a lot of my fans just took shot of me even though i was already inside. i blew them a kiss before we all went to the hotel services.

mom got the keys for our rooms. but before we went up, the hotel manager explained to her the room assignments that was arranged by scoot and the owner of the hotel.

we hopped in the elevator and mom explained it to us as we clicked 22

"ari, here's the key to your room." she gave me the keys to my room.

"wow. i'll be alone in my room?" it was evident in my face that i was happy. "that's so amazing. who decided this?"

"more of the owner of the hotel." frankie kinda whispered. i shook my head at his facial expression and giggled.

"why is it so hot in here?" nonna asked kinda angry. the three of us laughed.

"nonna." i kissed her forehead.

the doors of the elevator opened. i was about to go out but my feet stopped me. "justin." i smiled.

he was walking on his way to the elevator, looking at his cellphone screen. he stopped walking and it was like he was so surprised to see us there. "you guys are here already." he couldn't believe what he was saying. but he smiled anyway.

"yeah." i stepped out and so my mom, frankie and nonna did too.

"we're going to our room." mom kissed my forehead. i nodded and watched nonna and mom as they walked to their rooms. justin nodded at them too.

"sis, im.." he gestured that he'll go to his room. "see yah later, jb." he winked at justin and he just chuckled.

"later, frankie."

then we were left there. alone. on the halls. i just smiled. he did too. i shook my head and closed my eyes as i spoke, "where are you going anyway?"

he gritted his teeth. his hands went at the back of his head. "um, i was just, you know," he laughed. "i was gonna go and have some fresh air. you know." he inhaled. "but then, i thought, never mind. i just want to go back in bed and rest. you know." he looks like he screwed things up. but he kept on smiling. i just noticed that he said the words "you know" a lot.