Chapter 36. To Touch

Warning closer to the end of this chapter it contains some sexual content.

It had a two days since Sophia entered the hospital after what the doctors call her "incident." I hadn't been able to sleep in the constant fear that she might do it again, and it hurt. I know she has it a lot harder right now, but it's affecting everyone around her to. I just wish she were back.

Kate and I were driving to go see her today. They wouldn't let us come in yesterday because apparently they needed to work out some parental issues.

"I hope she's doing good" I said

"Ya me too" Kate said smiling.

The day seemed extremely dull,lifeless, and unreal. The trees had even stoped moving, as if they had just given up.

When we walked into the hospital room where Sophia lay we were immediately stuck by an unbreakable tension.

"You are an absolute disgrace to this family!" a man shouted at Sophia from one side of the room.

I was guessing he was her dad.

"It wasn't our intention to have you, I hope you understand that. And therefor I don't consider you my real child" a woman said to her.

I was guessing she was her mother.

"Okay first why should it matter whether or not you planned me, and second I can't help being born. I mean dad didn't have to go stick his dick in your-" Sophia was interrupted.

"Don't ever contradict us!" Her father said extremely fast.

"You have no right to hate me!" Sophia said.

"Oh we have plenty" her mom pressed on.

"Oh ya, you were gone for all of my life. You raised me for 3 mouths before realizing I wasn't worth your time" Sophia shouted "You know what fuck you, fuck you both"

Kate and I stood there for about another five minutes as the fighting continued.

"Hey! Stop it you guys are giving me a headache" I said rubbing my temples.

"And who are you" the mother asked.

"I'm Alex, Sophia is my best friend" I said flatly.

"And your...other friend as well, we'll that's extremely shocking that you managed to become friends with such gorgeous girls" her mother said.

Me and Kate exchanged an extremely confused look and mouth sentences before deciding not to say anything back to the crazy lady.

We never really got to see Sophia that day because they were working out some issues with her medical needs.

After being there for an hour and getting to speak to Sophia once, me and Kate left.

"Hey can you drop me of at Ashton house we were going to get some school work done" Kate asked.

"Ya sure" I said.

Her and I had been hanging out with Luke and Ashton a lot more since what happened to Sophia. We needed a distraction to stop feeling like it was particularly our fault.

I dropped Kate off and headed to Luke's house. I had made plans to go hiking with him today but it kinda got rained out.

When I walked into Luke's house everything smelled of my favorite flower, tulips.

"Oh wow that smells great Luke" I shouted When I walked into his house to let him know I was there.

"Trying to get your mind of of things" Luke smiled walking down his stairs "I was just you and me today my brother and mom our out at a soccer tournament for the weekend. "

I laughed "Well what do you want to do"

"I don't know" Luke said grabbing my hand and pulling me close to his face.

"Wow your boreing" I joked

Luke laughed and then went to kissing me. Soft feather like kisses that made your whole body shiver.

The kissing made its way to my neck where it got more rough. I began running my fingers through his hair as he pushed me hard against wall and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Hey you okay" Luke asked

"Perfect " I laughed kissing him

He was a very aggressive kisser, the kind of kisser who could control you. Light seductive kisses, then really intense ones.

Luke continued to kiss my neck, it felt so amazing. Before I was aware of it I moaned. He kept kissing in that spot. I started taking of his shirt as he took of my shorts.

I was left wearing my black bra and bright pink underwear.

Still aggressively making out we made our way upstairs and into Luke's room.

Luke was wearing nothing but boxers now. His V line a six pack showing.

We stopped and looked at each other for a minute.

"Do you want to?" He asked me.

I nodded smiling as Luke giggled and unhooked my bra strap.

I took his and my underwear off before we went into his bed.

He began kissing my neck and than moved down to my chest. Light kissing my boobs and than moving down my stomach. My legs were wrapped around his waist. I uncontrollably moned again. Luke kept making his way down my body, he focused on my virgins for a while, then when on until he got down to my feet.

"Your turn" he tested.

Before I had a chance to move he pushed down in the bed.

"Wait, are your forgetting something?" I said

"Condoms, check" Luke said pulling one from his desk"

We continued the seductive stuff until he empty himself into me.

Again I moaned.

And surprise surprise, he moaned extremely loud.

And can I just say it felt so extremely good.
~●~●~●~

"You know sex burns a lot of calories" Luke said smirking.

"Ya, we should do it more often than. For exercise I mean" I said biting my lip.

I wasn't a virgin, but damn Luke.