Chapter 5. Hey, Fuck off

*beep beep * * beep beep * * beep beep *

"Ugg" I said slamming my hand on the alarm clock.  Today is my first day of school. It's a public school full of stupid guys and extremely smart girls who act idiotic for attention. Obviously I'll fit right in. I know absolutely no one and no one will probably want to get to know me. I just hope I don't mess this time up like I did last time. I get up put on a pair of black leggings and a baggy white t-shirt and one of those hats. Kind of like a sunhat accept the less exaggerated. And then a pair of white Vans with a pair of black socks. I brushed my hair then went to wash my face and brush my teeth, before putting on my makeup. I quickly ran down the hallway to find a tribal print backpack full of school supplies for today. I got a bowl of cereal then sat down to eat. Almost every single one of my classes was advanced, I don't know what my mom was thinking signing me up for all of these considering my grades were awful last time I was in school. AP Language Arts, AP science, AP social studies, Ap math. Except they  aren't called AP classes here, they're called something strange but I can't think of the name right now. I finish eating and put my bowl in the sink before doing one last check to make sure I look fine. As I said before I said I'm not a really pretty girl I do wear make up but don't over do it. 

"Wow you look really good" my Aunt Jennifer said.

"Thanks" I said trying to sound irritated.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Ya, take me to hell" I said smiling.

This made her laugh. It wasn't funny, I was almost sure I was going to get beaten up today, or verbally hurt. But you know always stay optimistic. I'm just kidding.

She pulls up to a large building, I see kids squirming in at every possible entry way. Every one, from what I could tell, was pretty tall. Every kid laughing,  talking, playing on there phone. They seem nicer then the kids at my other school. I get out of the car and say good by to my Aunt.  I have absolutely no clue where I'm going.  One sentence runs through my mind. "Keep your head down and dont talk" I kept repeating that to myself.  Once I walk up to the school, the loud voice coming from everywhere all turn into wispers. Soon I realize that almost everyone out there was looking at me. One boy caught my eye. He was standing with 3 other boys, all of them starting at me. But this one boy was smiling at me. Like a huge grin. I quickly turned from him and heading into the building.  I found the found office quite easily. They said that they had found a girl to show me around around to all of my classes today. That was good so that I didn't have to do the thing we're you look stupid trying to find your classes, yet no one helps you. First class Math. Which here is called Maths. The girl who's showing me around name is Jessie. She seems nice, she's about 5 inches taller then me and has long brown hair. As we walk into class heads turn. It's as if I'm live pray. The teacher called me over.

"Hello Miss?" The teacher said asking my last name.

"Jackson, Alexandria Jackson. But I go by Alex" I smiled.  The last thing I wanted to do is make the teacher hate me.

"Okay Alex, when class starts you'll stand there" he said pointing to the front of the class " and tell us about your self" he smiled back at me.

Great just what I want to do stand and tell the class about my life. They probably don't care anyway. The bell to rang to quickly. The last people from out side flooded in. Just as instructed I stood in the spot and said stuff about me.

" Umm, I'm Alex I'm from Colorado, U.S.A . I like music, mostly screamo but also classical. I like Skittles and Doritos." I couldn't think of anything else to say.  Then the teacher asked me if I like it in Australia. And it said it was hot. Then the classed laughed. I hated everything about this class so far.

I was still standing at the front of class because I had no clue where to sit.

"Umm were should I sit?" I asked the teacher. He looked up as if he forgot about me.

"Oh" he said looking around "Go sit by Michael" he said looking down. "Michael raise you hand."

I saw this guy with bright purple hair, he was wearing a green day shirt. I really like them. I sat down next to him, then did something unusual for me. I talked directly to him.

"Hey, Michael is it? Green day is a great band" I said looking back down at my desk.

Michael looked like he was going to speak but then the teacher said something about opening your books up to page 143. I slowly raised my hand. He called on me.

"Um I don't have about book" I said to the teacher. He kind of sighed in anger.

"Just share with Michael today, I'll get you one tomorrow"  he said.  I bit my lip looking at Michael. He smiled and gestured for me to scooch closer to him.

"Mr. Micowen is kind of a dick" Michael laughed to me.

"Ya its intimidating" I laughed back. Michaels accent was really strong.

"Ya not giving you the best first impression" Michael said. "So you like bands"