Chapter 26.

I woke up and started maing waffles. Contemplating life while stiring the waffle mix. I stoped trying to ignore Ashton, its like when your hungry you most likely go and get food. I wasn't sure about my feelings toward him, the ether thing was weird.

Kate felt bad about what happened yestureday, secrtly I did too. But I would never admit it. School started tomarrow. Spring break ended way to fast.

Kate and Sophia came up just in time.

"Oh you made waffles" Kate said lightly clapping her hands. Kate always looked classy. Even when she was wearing sweatppants and and oversized tee-shirt tucked into the pants. He hair was in a messy bun that looked way to perfect to be messy.

Im not one of those people who can were that and still look presentable. I ether looks like a homeless person and just really, really awful.

"Dude im so nervous to start school tomarrow" Sophia said, she was wearing a Bring me the Horizon shirt. Sophia is always wearing band merch. The funny is even when she's not wearing band merch, she's wearing band merch.

They were starting with me tomarrow, it was going to be great, I hadn't made any friends of the same sex and I had been there for almost three mounths.

"Just be happy your parents left you come" I said "I mean it is over 3,000 miles away" I said laughing

"That is very true" Sophia said stuffing her eggs into her mouth. She had completly drenched her waffles in maple syrup.

We ate pretty quickly and went down stairs. We were going to the mall today so no need to get dressed up. We had to go because Kate and Sophia needed clothes. This ment we were going to hot topic and the candy store. We dont really shop anywere else, mabey Forever 21.

I wore a tight kinda see though shirt with shorts and black high socks. With a beanie with cat ears that said MEOW.

Kate wore a white shirt that said uncool on it, with blue jean shorts and a blue flannle tide around her wasit. Sophia was wearing black shorts with black tights, and a All Time Low bro tank with a dark blue sports bra.

We got to the mall and quickly found just about everything we needed. After we went to the food court to go get something to eat. I wasn't very hungry so I was just getting cofffee while Kate and Sophia got pizza (I know were really healthy}

I walked up to Starbucks and saw an avrage hight girl with hair down to her shoulders and glasses. She was pretty adroble and really pretty. I looked at her name tag.

Maeve, it read.

She seemed really nice.

"I really like your outfit" she smiled at me

"Oh thank you" I said

"So what can I get ya" Maeve said

"Oh ill have a Caramle Flan Latte in a medium size, I do really know how the sizing works" I laughed

"Great choice, the Latte is really good" she said

"Yeah" I said as she went to make my coffee

"Hey whats your name" she asked

"Oh im Alex" I said

"Nice to meet you Alex, mabey we could hang out sometime you seem cool" said Maeve.

"That sounds great" I smiled she handed me my coffee and I left.

After we ate lunch we headed back to my house to make sure every was ready for tomarrow. Sophia was pretty excited. Kate seemed really nervous.

When we got to my house we saw a new car sitting in the driveway.

"Whos car is that?" Sophia asked. I was hoping she knew.

We headed inside.

"Aunt Jennifer!" I called though the house " You here"

My Aunt came from her room.

"Oh hey sweetheart, how was shopping?" My Aunt Jennifer asked

"Fine...who's car is that in the driveway" I questioned

"Oh, I got you a car" she said

I was shocked

"What" I said

"I felt like you needed one, I mean for all of you girls. I bought it used so it wasnt crazy expensive, also we had a little extra money" My Aunt said

I gave her a huge hug.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" I said

We all went and looked at the car,it was a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban. Really nice. We took about 20 miunets admiring the car before heading inside.

Today was a crazy good day, but tomarrow we had to go to school. It was already 6:55. Shopping took all day. After eating the candy we got for diner we went to bed. We had to wake up pretty early tommarow.