Chapter 3. Night of living hell

Once I walked into my Aunt's house. It's smelled very strongly of candles. Pumpkin to be almost exact. This sent was giving me a headache. I was quite smaller then she was. I'm only 5,2 so not very tall. I start school in three days because today is a Friday and I need to get use the the time difference. It's about 11:00 in the afternoon here. It would be 5:00 back home.

My Aunt Jennifer and I walked down a narrow hallway and into an average sized room.

"Here we are!" My Aunt exclaimed "Make yourself at home"

"Okay, thank you" my voice sounded really mean.

"Of you need anything, just ask" My Aunt said rubbing my arm.

And just like a bullet penetrating my skin I felt myself going back to that place again, I was going through one of my flashbacks.

"Hey babe I found you again!" he said pouncing on the bed where I was laying in his house, waiting for his arrival.

"Oh hi, how are you love?" I asked him.

"I'm doing okay, but i'm going to have to cancel tonight. I made plans with Lucy" he replied.

"I thought I was your girl..." I announced sitting quietly deciding to pick myself up and look down.

"Hey you're one of my girls, and that's a glory in itself" he said trying to make a joke out of the situation.

I nervously went along with it. Because how was I supposed to leave my one true love. the one person who I actually had in a romantic way.

I wanted nothing more than to crawl up and cuddle with him. To feel his breath, to feel his presence. Not even in a sexual way, just in possibly the most innocent manner imaginable. But I lacked the courage necessary, and I knew he wouldn't perform.

But he was perfect and I was so socially awkward and he was living his life and I was not and he could get anyone he wanted including me and I can't make this one guy only be faithful to myself. So I got up, looked him in the eyes, as I smiled and shut the door. Leaving the house that I had made memories in, leaving the house where I knew my love would be handling another girl.

And I started to cry. And I could feel the tears hot on my skin. And I could remember the nights were he told me I was his only, and I got in my car and started to drive. Drive away from it but I didn't drive for to long, because I knew I would go back to him.

I knew I would go back to my love.

I started breathing heavily. Fell on the floor. Still breathing heavily I heard a voice.

"Alex! Are you okay?!"

"Ya i'm fine, just tired" I said shaking.

My Aunt frowned at me.

"I swear I'm perfectly okay" I said trying to sound reassuring. I added a little smile.

It was awful trying to fall asleep that night. Flash backs and heat strokes hit me almost every hour. I absolutely hate that fact I'm going to school. I'm strange. And I come off as kind of rude. And people perceive me as stuck up. But as with a lot of things, I would have to deal with it.