Chapter 18. Luke's POV

Luke's POV:

I woke up to my dog basically licking my face off.

"Hey stop it" I laughed petting her golden fur well sitting up.

I yawned, I need to eat. I love eating. Any kind of food.

"Come on girl let's go get some food" I said opening my door.

Being me I almost tripped down the stairs. Oops.

I got some Fruit Loops and milk and half a bagel with Nutella. I fed my dog, Molly and ran up my stairs. I passed my little brother, Isaac.

"Hey you better have left me some Nutella Luke!" He shouted looking at my plate of food.

"Yeah what ever Isaac" I said rolling my eyes. I live with my mom and younger brother, I have two more older brothers who are in college right now. I usually have a good family life, sometimes things get out of hand.

I hope today isn't complete bullshit, like every other day. The only good part of school is seeing the people I actually like.

I'm a pretty popular person you could say. I'm not mean. None of the people I hang out with are mean. Where just teenagers who like good music and play video games.
I had an hour before school starts so I have to leave in 45 minutes to make it there on time. Perfect just the right amount of time to watch and episode of Pretty Little Liars, or PLL.

During my episode while Aria and Ezra were eating each others faces, I changed clothes. I put on a green day shirt and black jeans. Just before heading to school. Michael usually picks me up in the morning. I can drive but I chose not to.

I stepped out side and welcomed the beautiful weather. Sunny and warm, perfect. Michael got here right on time.

"Hey" I said hopping into his car.

"Hey brotateo, come on let's go to hell" Michael smiled.

We got there seven minutes early. I was surprised to see Calum sitting there alone by the front of school when we walked up.

"Hey guys" Calum said when we approached him.

We talked mostly about music before Ashton showed up. Then it was all about FIFA.

Our conversation quickly ended when Ashton quite obviously hit Michael with his elbow. He was look at a girl with actual interest instead of just a one night stand. But the girl she was amazing and beautiful. There was no way I'm letting Ashton have her.

I smiled at her. She smiled back. She had a great smile. And her hair fabulous. Her body, damn. It's official where dating. We're going to get married and have 4 cats and 2 fluffy dogs. It's a plan.

Just one more pill 5sos fanfic Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin ( #wattys2015 )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara