Part 2 of 27.

"Why would you do that" Luke said

"Luke I can't help myself, I love Alex just not in the way it thought I did" Ashton said.

"You don't deserve her" Luke said "Talking to us about how you liked her and then going and like her best friend!"

I felt sick.

"She is so fucking amazing is every single way Ashton how can you not see how lucky you are" Luke said " I mean we all know Calum is in love with her, she's all he ever talks about, you make no since. Leave a great girl for her best friend, like that's not going to hurt a little bit"

"I don't want to hurt her" Ashton said.

"You kinda are Ashton, weather you want to believe it or not and it's selfish" Luke said tightening his fist closer together.

"Luke I still care about her"

"Like he has the right to say that" I thought.

"Ya but you don't like her in that way" Luke said mocking Ashton.

"For the last time I can't help my self" Ashton said "Why do you care so much anyway"

"Because Alex is great and I really really like" Luke said "I love her Ashton, and it's not fair to hurt her like that!"

"Wait, rewind, you love her? " Ashton said

"Yeah." Luke said

"Then just ask her out" Ashton said

"She's way out of my league"

"You never know until you ask" Ashton said

"I would rather save myself the heartbreak" Luke said walking out of the closet, hid behind the door.

"Wait, Luke!" Ashton said chasing after him.

What. The. Hell.

I quickly grabbed a soccer ball and placed it on the bleachers. Then headed to Sophias locker.

"Hey" I said

There was so conversation but I was really thinking properly.

"Hey I might go over to Luke's house later" I said.

"Oh why" Kate asked

"He just seemed out of it today " I lied.

"Oh okay well this is a great time to show Kate Death Note"