Chapter 23. Long nights strange men

We did the obvious thing, played spin the bottle.

Of course it was stupid because my friends had hardly met the guys, but of course Calum had to suggest playing so here we are, sitting in a circle with a beer bottle in the middle of my basement.

"Ok. Rules are if you land on the same person twice that means Seven minutes in heaven" Calum said "Girls kiss girls, boys kiss boys if needed. Any questions"

We all nodded our heads no.Then the bottle was spinning.

And it landed on me.

I gave Sophia a distressed look before looking back at Calum, he seemed rather happy. If you looked around that group Ashton and Luke looked pissed and Michael and Sophia were neutral. Kate on the other hand looked like she was going to explode with laughter.

Calum inched closer and closer to my face before making direct eye contact with me, then kissing me. He was a good kisser, not going to lie. But soon it was over and Calum had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"You just kissed Calum" I thought.

The next few rounds were kinda boring. Kate getting paired with Calum.
Sophia getting paired with me.
Kate getting paired with Ashton.
Luke getting paired with Ashton.

Then it got weird.

Kate getting paired with Ashton, for the second time. She was my one of my close friends, even if I didn't tell her how I felt about him she would still get it right?

And so there seven minutes in heaven began, and so did my seven minutes of hell.

It was hard to distract myself from there aggressive kissing sounds. Kate moaning every once in while. They probably would have had sex if the time wasn't up.

I was so pissed and hurt, just a whole bunch of feelings. How could she not know that I like him? And how could Ashton do that. They seemed flirty before but now it's a different level. But I hid my emotions, like I always do.

Michael got to kiss Sophia. Which he was super happy about. I kissed Luke. Kate kissed Calum. Calum kissed Ashton.

Luke landed on me, for the second time. I had always like Luke. He was my first friend at this school but I knew he didn't like me like that. It was going to be so awkward.

"Ow ow, second time my friends he'd into the closet" Michael shouted.

Me and Luke laughed before quickly heading in. I was feeling hurt but I would get over it, I always manage to.

Once inside the closet it took Calum a solid minute to set the timer. Just as it started Luke started talking.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this Alex" he said pressing his lips on mine. Soon he began to kiss my neck, and then suck on it. The time went by to fast. Soon he stopped.

"Alex your an amazing kisser"

And just like it was planned the timer went off.

When we stepped out side it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. But Ashton seemed angry.

"Luke can I talk to you, in the other room, ALONE" Ashton half shouted

Confused, Luke followed him out side. You could hear them fighting, not every word just the shouting.

When they came back out Ashton seemed more calm, Luke on the other hand was rubbing his arm. Ashton hit him.

"I think we should go to bed" I suggested

Sophia and Michael were in the middle of a deep conversation about some video game. And Kate and Calum were talking about music and me. I didn't care that they were talking about me I just wanted to make the situation fine again.

"Okay let's go to bed, I'll sleep next to Alex " Calum said

Ashton rolled his eyes clenching his fist.

"I'll sleep with Alex too" Luke said trying to smile but ultimately failing.

Michael and Sophia were sleeping together.

"Okay I'll sleep with Kate" Ashton smirked.
My heat sunk again, so he was just lying.

Luke and Ashton exchanged glares.

"Alex I need to talk to you " Ashton said.