Chapter 33.

Kate had rarely room all weekend. The only time she would ever leave is to go to the bathroom or to get food and water. And each time she would hardly speek.

I went on a date with Luke yesterday, alone. We basically just watched Pixar movies and ate food, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Ashton will not stop calling me, he's still really worried about Kate. Shocking how much he cares for her. It's really amazing.

"Hey can you get the French onion dip" Sophia yelled at me in the kitchen.

"Um ya" I yelled back opening the fridge.

Both of us had given up on trying to get Kate to come out of her room. Sophia slept out side her room one night.

I walked over to the living room where Disney Channel was on.

"Woah, I thought we were watching Fairytale" I said sitting down.

"Nope, I'm not starting another anime until I finish Supernatural" Sophia said as she took the dip from me "thanks."

"Oh, well then let's watch this" I said

"Disney Channel? Alex this show is for kids" Sophia said.

"On shut up" I said turning up the volume.

*ring ring*

"Hello" I said picking up my phone.

"Alex I'm coming over to you house" a voice said.

"What? Ashton is this you?" I asked

"Yes I'll be there in five" Ashton said

"What? Ashton-" I tried to say before he hung up. I hoped he was kidding. But knowing him, probably not.

Before me and Sophia knew it Ashton was knocking on my door.

"Ashton what do you want" Sophia said when she awnsered the door.

"I need to see Kate" he said

"What?" Sophia laughed "no your not"

"Come on please I need to apologize" Ashton said.

"No" Sophia slammed the door.

"That guy" I laughed "is such and idiot"

"Yeah I know" Sophia said sitting back down.

About a minute later we heard a scream.

Kate open her door and ran down the stairs.

"No! Get away!" She yelled.

"What the hell?" I said getting up.

Before we knew it there was an Ashton running down the stairs.

"Let me talk to you" Ashton said

"Wait...how....huh?" I said

"He climbed in through my window" Kate said

"Kate please" Ashton said.

We were all silent. It was a long awkward silence. The kind you wanted to end.

"Okay fine, but if you touch me once I'm going to call the police" she said walking into the garage.

After they went in I nodded to Sophia to come listen.

"Kate, I'm so so so sorry. I'm not going blame alcohol for what I did. I should have probably told you this earlier but-"

He went on talking about his dad and how he was abusive. How he would understand if Kate wouldn't take him back. He said he loved her and he would never do it again. He talked about how he was getting his own place. And he apologized a lot.

They came out of the garage holding hands.

"I guess she forgave him"

"Guys, I'm sorry if I've been distant or a bitch these pass few days. I'm sorry" Kate said.

"It's okay, you were having a ruff day" Sophia said looking down and playing with her foot.

"Ashton, if you ever hurt her again, your dead" I said.

He looked shocked.

"I promise I wont" Ashton said looking at Kate.

I was going to be alone tonight because Kate and Ashton were hanging out and Sophia and Michael were going on a date. Luke was out helping his brother with homework.

After everyone left I started watching t.v which lead me to fall asleep on the couch.

At about 3:00 I the morning I heard the door open and close. Then I heard crying. I got up.

It was Sophia.

"Oh did I wake you" she said trying to fake a smile.

"Woah what happened" I asked.

"Nothing" she said rubbing her nose

"You've been crying for a small awhile now what happened?" I said.

Then she broke down. Sophia was the strongest out of all three of us. She only cried when things got really bad.

"Why does life have to suck" she whispered faking to the ground.

"I thought we were fine....I thought we were great..." she said.

"What? Who are you talking about" I asked.

"Michael" she said tears going down her face "he's not who I thought he was, in face he's exactly the opposite..."

I let her cry a bit before asking why.

"It's a long story" Sophia said coughing.

"It's not like I have anywhere to be at 3:00 in the morning" I said.

She looked up at me. Her makeup was smudged. Her eyes where puffy and red. Her cheeks were flushed. Hair a complete mess. Yet she still looked perfect.

She opened her mouth to tell me what happened. Without and pauses, without any fumbles. She began to speak.