Chapter 4. Unpacking

I woke up to the sound of a vacuum turning on. My eyes opened right up, and my mouth made an "Ugggg" kind of sound. I hate waking up early.  As I said before the one thing I actually like sleep. I was wearing shorts and an extremely baggy over sized tee-shirt. I quickly changed into sweat pants and a tank top.  I sighed then opened my door and went to the kitchen. 

"Hey" I said kind of rude.

"Oh Alex, you scared me" My Aunt said.

"What's for breakfast" I asked.

"Um we have cereal" she said.

"Cool, hey don't I need stuff for school?" I questioned her. That's something that I have not been able to get out of my mind.

"Oh don't worry, I already have everything ready" my Aunt said.

"Oh" I was surprised.  "Um I'm going back into the room."

"Okay sweet pea" she said.

I quickly ran into the room and feel straight on the bed.  This is going to suck.

"I love you so much,  please don't hurt your self" he said.

"Okay I promise,  you just make me so much happier" I said.

"Good, you make me a better me. I'm myself around you I don't care what my friends say or think, I love being with you. This little thing we have here,  I don't know what it is but I love it. I love you, I love your smile, I live your hair, I love your body, I love everything thing about you. You make crazy, I can't stop thinking about you. I love you Alexandria"

I was crying when I opened my eyes. Tear streaming down my face. Tears stinging my eyes. All the pain, it won't go away. I just want to forget. I just want it to leave me alone. Depression eats you alive. It literally kills you. And if I had never met him. I couldn't be sad. But all of those memories keep me going. "My memory's kill me and keep me alive." That's all I could think of that one sentence. So harsh but sadly extremely accurate. Maybe this is good for me, maybe it can help me not be such a bitch. Also another thing that I told my mom I would do, is start therapy. I totally need some educated stuck up idiot trying see if she could find out what wrong with me. Practicly stuffing me with anti-depressants.  Saying it's for my own good.  The pills making my head spin, making hard to focus making my grades suck. It's been 6 and a half months. 6 months since I saw him. God, why can't this just end.