Chapter 17. Ashtons POV

Ashtons POV:

I woke up the same way I always do. Ether depressed or completely drained of everything. But today I was feeling depressed. Great. I deal with the same thing every day. Wake up. Go to school. Mabey hang out with friends. Do homework. Go to bed. Nothing ever happens in my boring little life except maybe getting knocked up every once in a while. I can't be in a lasting relationship, they never last and it's to much work. I come off as the nice guy at school, but once you really get to know me (which no one has) I am a really miserable person. I don't really have a good reason. My mom died when I was younger, from a heart attack and terminal cancer. My dad works really late now to distract him self from what happened. Also her secretary is really hot. He didn't take her death well. He was abusive towards my older brother, younger sister, and me probably the most because I'm a smartass. He likes working there, mainly for long periods of time. So I'm home alot. But it doesn't matter.

"Ok you really need to get ready Ashton" I said to myself.

I got up and headed to the bathroom too brush my teeth/hair. I quickly rushed to my room and picked out a Metallica shirt and ripped black jeans. My hair was extremely messy today so I put a banana around it.

Most of the time I never eat breakfast, but I had extra time so I made an omelette then I was off for school.

"I can't stand anyone hear" I thought I smiled saying hi to Tiffany, just a random person.

I know I'm fake, but I guess it better than being me. I found the three people I feel most comfortable with at the front of school. Luke, Michael, and Calum. They were the only three people I ever tell my mild secrets too.

"Hey guys what's up" I said

"Nothing, don't wanna be hear like any other day" Michael laughed.

"Same-" Calum said, Michael, Luke and him started talking about FIFA but I zoned out. There was someone new coming in. A girl. She was quite small. Nice boobs. Nice legs. She looked nice. I jabbed Michael with my elbow and nodded to her. His jaw fell down when he saw her. She was actually quite beautiful. Before I knew it, everyone was silent and looking at her. Luke being him, was smiling so dumbly. She smiled back. She was wearing to many bracelets, probably cuts her herself. She's probably a bitch. But why was I still thinking about her. Never mind. I didn't care anyway. Luke was still staring, by now she was in the building.

"Wow she's gorgeous" Michael said.

"Dude she's mine" I said.

Everyone froze, and turned.

"What the fuck did I just say"

"Haha sure Ashton, I'm going to get her" Luke said pointing to himself.

"Haha" I joked around, but I was thinking about something.

Having her here was going to be something good and something bad. Just dont know it yet. It's going to be interesting.

I'm really not a dick. Just maybe a little lonely.