Justin 1: A second chance

Its been a year and my career feels like its going nowhere. I feel like this is the end of it, As I lie down on my bed watching "mtv", I can see so many new faces in the music industry

I cant help but remember my first hit single, or my first world concert.

I miss the large crowds, the screaming fans, the large stadiums.

As i stare into the celling thinking what i've done wrong I get an unknown text

Hey JB, my man. Listen Im Ariana Grande's agent and brother, and we would like you to be part of her European tour

Is this serious? Is this for real? Looking back at Ariana Grande's success. Starting at a sitcom in Nickelodeon then got signed in to the music industry, she's a great singer with multiple hits. Her career Seems to be going on one direction,

and she's probably more successful than me. What does she need me for?

But this might be my opportunity to get back on the game! I text back

Im on. where we'll we meet

The agent replied

I'll text you the address of the hotel and where to find the restaurant

So he texted me and i got ready

I have to look presentable, pick up my J's and looked through my closet a nice... T- shirt with a jacket. And some black leather pants then fixed my hair

This is it, a second chance

I got to my destination as early as i can and i see no sign or Ariana

I went to the bathroom for a few minutes,checking my hair, my breath, Damn i look awesome.

I went out of the bathroom

Then a small girl with Mickey mouse ears and t shirt comes in with a guy next to him

Its Ariana...

I smiled and approached her. "Hey"

"Hey" she said it a way relief.

I kissed her cheek to make it more charming. (nailed it)

"Hey Justin" said the guy next to him. He must be Frankie, the guy who texted me.

"Hey frank" i replied. Then my mind went blank... "Why are we here again?" i asked and i saw Ariana smile, then suddenly i remembered, "Ohh yah," i said " by the way congratulations. You're going to have a world tour"

"Thank you" she said

I stared at her... "Shall we sit" Frank said

"Uhh yeah" she said awkwardly
I cant help but sense she's nervous
She looks so cute for some reason

OHH SH*T WHY ARE WE HERE AGAIN
How can i forget again!!

"So what are we gonna talk about?"
I asked stupidly

"I dont know. what did frank tell you?" Ari asked.

"He just told me to meet up" i simply shrugged.

"Frankie, whats the meeting all about again?" Ariana asked looking lost.

"Wait i'm really sorry i have to go" he replied.

Was this all part of the plan? It's as if Ariana is clueless about what's happening. "What?! why?" she asked.

Wait...what? Thats bullsh*t he cant leave us!

I ignored their argument and tried to remember what the meeting is all about... nothing, just nothing

"Hey jb im heading im really sorry i didn't mean to"

"Its fine" no its no assh*le back me up man!!

Me and Ari sat there awkwardly in silence as we watch Frank walk away quickly like quick silver. I looked at her face... Wow she's so beautiful... Wait what? I cant say that, she has a boyfriend for heaven's sake!

I looked down and stared at my menu trying to avoid eye contact. "What do you want to order?" I broke the silence

"Im actually on a diet"

I laughed and looked down from her head to toe. "Why are you on a diet when you're this sexy? I don't understand" I tried complimenting her. Nailed it... again. Girls like compliments.

She smiled at me.

"Excuse me," I called unto the waiter who swiftly went to our place. "One pasta and just water."

I believe I'm not on a diet, so I ordered the thing that I wanted. Not to ruin my work out, so I ordered just one meal.

"By the way, Justin, when are you gonna start doing your next album?" She asked me.

I never thought of that. In fact i thought my career was over.

"Oh um" i said stupidly. I actually don't know... So i lied. "Probably after the European tour. I'm really excited actually." I smirked.

"Exited for the tour... Or?" she asked.

I honestly don't know what I'm saying. "Tour?" I shrugged and we both laughed. Her laugh sounds so adorable.

The waited placed the food and water in front of me. I nodded my head as a sign of thank you and he weirdly speed walked.

"Want some?" It would be rude of me if I won't offer her.

"No thank you." she smiled and swayed her hair as she arranged her hair in front of me.

What am I doing? i can't act too sweet to her! she has a boyfriend! I cant be flirtatious!

But maybe this once.

Honestly, it's not hard to fall for a girl like her. She's got everything! I once thought of asking her out but, I was too busy. Also, Selena and I just broke up before. It would be a d*ck move if I did go for Ariana that easy. For now, I just know that the man he's going to love would be very lucky.

***

Heyow. So this is the first chapter of Justin, made by my guy friend over there (says hi! :-)

I hope you guys had a great time. And it's just the beginning.

Xx