45

We talked about the history a little more and how sad it was that the Robinson's had to go through that, but that we admired that they were happy and at peace.

"Alright, should we start this investigation or what?" Gus asked with a grin and we all agreed. "Alright so I'm gonna lay everything out and you guys pick what you wanna use first." Colby said to Gage and Mike, and then started putting everything onto the wood coffee table that was in front of us.

"I kind of want to do the Estes Method. I've seen it in some of your videos and it looks terrifyingly cool." Mike said. Colby nodded and grabbed the headphones, the spirit box, and the blindfold.

"Okay, who wants to start?" He asked. "Either you, Sam, Gage, or Mike should go because you guys haven't been here before." Tom said and we agreed.

"Alright, Gage brother, you wanna do it?" Colby asked with a grin. "Alright, Mike brother, do you wanna do it?" Gage asked, making us all laugh.

"You guys don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. I'll go first to show you how it is in person and then one of you can go if you want." Sam suggested and Mike and Gage agreed.

Sam chuckled and took the headphones and spirit box from Colby and hooked it up while Colby went around him. He tied the blindfold around his eyes and then stepped back as Sam put the headphones on and I set the camera up.

"I'm ready when you guys are." Sam said loudly to us. "Alright, is anyone here with us?" I asked. "Welcome back." Sam said and we looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Do you recognize us?" Gus asked. "Duh." Sam replied and we all laughed. "Damn, that's a sassy ghost." Kat laughed. "For real, damn." I said and wiped the tears of laughter off my face.

"Can you name the people you remember?" Colby asked. "The one who can see." Sam said and we all gasped and turned towards each other, but then quickly back to Sam. "Medium." He said.

"Holy shit!" Tom exclaimed. "Tom, Katrina, Gus, Caleb." Sam said quickly. We freaked out and looked at each other. "This spirit is intelligent as hell!" Colby shouted and I nodded. "Happy you met." Sam said, making us turn our attention back towards him.

I smiled lightly and noticed Colby, Tom, Gus, Cay, and Kat doing the same. "Did you know Sam and Colby would be at that abandoned Asylum you sent us to?" Caleb asked. "Yes." Sam quickly responded.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath. "How did you know they were there?" Kat asked. "Needed to meet." Sam replied. "You wanted them to meet?" Gage asked. "Yes." Sam answered.

"Happier." Sam said, making us smile once again. "Yeah, we are happier." Colby said and grabbed my hand. I smiled up at him and then turned back towards Sam. "Thank you for bringing us together." I said softly. My eyes winded though as I saw the look little girl run past as I usually do.

I gasped and then shook Sam to get him to take the headphones off. "Is everything okay?" Both Sam and Colby asked. "I saw the little girl. This way." I said and grabbed the camera and then begun quickly walking towards where I had seen her.

"She led us right to the locked room." Cay said confused. "But didn't you guys say that this door wouldn't ever open for you?" Gage asked and Tom nodded. "Yeah, we tried everything to get through this door but it wouldn't budge. Why did she bring us here?" He asked, confused. He wasn't the only one.

"I don't know. Let's just see if it opens." Sam said and turned the nob. Of corse, it opened right up and revealed an old teens room from back in the day.

"Whoa." We all whispered as we walked inside. We walked around in silence for a minute, taking in the beauty of the untouched room. It made me wonder why it was here. The couple had their room and their unborn child had theirs, but they were on the opposite side of the house. It made me wonder who it was for.

I couldn't wonder for much longer because I suddenly started seeing stars, before everything went black.