11

Monday,

Monday was our first day so we decided to just get in our rental car and drive around until we found something decent enough to do which was a beach. We actually ended up spending time with this really nice group of people and all got drunk together. When it started to get dark, we had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows and all had a deep talk about life. After that, we kind of just left and went home.

Tuesday,

Tuesday we were hungover so what did we do? We ordered giant pizza's and drank more in the hot tub that was out back while we danced and sang to the music that was blaring through the speaker Gus had brought. We honestly just relaxed that day.

Wednesday,

Wednesday we decided to go to a Ross and Bealls outlet to shop around because why not? We actually filmed and had a lot of fun pushing each other in the carts, trying on and using random things in the store, and doing challenges like picking out and buying each other outfits. After we shopped, we went back to the cabin and tried on all of our new clothes, doing a little fashion show for the camera and a photo shoot for our Instagram's. Once we were done with that, we had leftover pizza and watched a movie and then I went into my room and talked to Colby for two hours before going to bed.

Thursday,

Thursday was the day we went to Universal. It was so much fun. My favorite rides were one hundred percent the Harry Potter Forbidden Journey ride, The Transformers ride, and the Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts ride. We spent literally half of the day in Hogwarts and it was so much fun. Although I will admit, that stupid Hagrid's Magical Creatures ride scared the shit out of me. Especially because I was on the stupid motorbike part, not the sidecar. Also, the Flight of the Hippogriff ride was so stupid. And painful. Other than that, we had a lot of fun. We went into all of the Harry Potter shops and spent more money than we should've. We stopped and got food in the Three Broomsticks restaurant and even got butterbeer which was really cool. We took the train and the experience was so cool. All of it was though. Once we were done with Hogwarts, we went everywhere else. That day was something I would never forget. I'm glad we took lots of photos and made a whole separate video for that day especially so I can go back on it and watch it. Then we went home and binge watched Harry Potter.

Friday,

Friday was another beach day, except it was just the three of us this time. I had made us beach food and we just parked our stuff and basically went straight to the water. I of course, made them put sunblock on and they made fun of me for 'being too much of a mom'. They weren't saying it like they were annoyed, but that they weren't used to it still. We swam for a really long time before taking a break and going back to shore to eat. We sat around and ate different picky foods while listening to music for about an hour and a half before we kind of packed up and went back in the water. We took another break and then went for a walk on the beach. We went to the pier and took photos and then just sat down next to each other and looked out at the water silently. After a while, we went back and swam in the water until it started to get dark. We ate some more and listened to music and then laid on the towels together and star gazed. Around one am is when we got tired and decided to pack up. When we went back to the cabin, we crashed.

Saturday,

Saturday was another chill day. We just made a fort and watched movies. After we got tired of that, I made us food and then we ate together. After that, we split off and went into our rooms and I decided to call Colby and Aurora. We talked until Gus and Caleb came into my room and told me that they wanted to go to a club. I hung up with Colby and got ready before we all went. We didn't even really drink, we just danced and had a good time. After that, we went back and went to bed.

Sunday,

Sunday was our second to last day and I was both sad and happy. I was sad that it was our trip was ending, but also happy to be able to go home and see everyone. We went out for lunch and then went home and had a dance party. We blasted music, danced around and goofed off, and drank. I was surprised that Cay drank as much as he did on this trip because he rarely ever drinks. But I'm glad he did because we had a lot of fun and I would've felt bad if he hadn't.

Monday,

It's offically Monday, which means we leave today. We got all packed up and put everything in the car besides our carry ons, and then went in the hot tub until it was time to leave. We quickly got dressed and finished packing up all of our stuff and then said goodbye to the cabin and left. We got lunch on the way and then went to the airport.

This vacation was a blast but I'm really excited to be home.

(Hey guys! I really liked the way I wrote this for the vacation so I'm probably going to be doing this a lot more with vacations simply because vacations are really hard for me to write, so this way is a nice, simple, and easy way for me to sum everything up with a lot of details and not have everything be absolutely boring. Let me know what you think! Love you all <3)