16 (Colby's POV)

A long 45 more minutes pasted and Kat and Sam had just gotten back from getting all of us some food when Scarlet and Gus's doctor came into the room.

"Okay, you guys can come to see Gus. He's out of surgery and in a lot of pain but he'll be okay." The doctor said as Cay let out a shaky breath and tears of relief rolled down his face. "What about Scarlet?" I asked quietly, feeling the tears pricking my eyes.

The doctor looked at me sympathetically and shook her head. "We haven't gotten any updates so I can't say." She said and sighed. "But I will tell you that she probably will make it because she's held on beautifully so far. Just have hope and keep all of your thoughts positive. You can really manifest good energy for her and it helps a lot." She said, making me nod once. And I've been doing exactly what she said. I've been praying and trying to keep my thoughts as positive as possible but it's hard.

"I have a wheelchair for you so they can wheel you into Gus's room, is that okay?" The doctor asked and he nodded. "As long as I get to see him" Caleb said and sighed.

We helped Cay get onto the wheelchair since he was feeling really dizzy, and then we quickly made our way to one of the vending machines to get him a water bottle and then we finally got to Gus's room.

When the door opened, Caleb sucked in a breath. "Bring me over to the side of the bed please." He said. I nodded and brought the wheelchair as close to the bed as possible.

"Do you need a minute?" Kat asked and he sighed and then nodded. Sam, Kat and I went out into the hallway silently while we waited. After a few minutes, Caleb gave us the okay to come back in.

When we walked in, Caleb sniffled and wiped his eyes. We waited for a while before Caleb started getting excited because Gus was waking up.

"C-Cay-" He tried to say. "Yeah, it's me. Drink this." He said and brought the water to Gus as Sam pressed the call button on the side of his bed. Gus took a second to look around and then he frowned. "What happened? Where's Scar? Why am I here?" He asked.

"You don't remember?" Sam asked as the doctor came in. "No, not really." He said, causing Caleb to look at the doctor with fear in his eyes. "It's that bad?" He asked and the doctor shook her head. "Not necessarily. Do you know your name?" She asked Gus. "Uh yeah. It's Gus." He said. "Do you know what year it is?" She asked and he nodded. She asked him a few questions and he got them all right until a little before the crash apparently.

"What happened?" Gus asked. "We were in a car crash..." Caleb said as Gus's eyes went wide. "W-what?" He asked and Caleb nodded. "I have a concussion and you obviously-" Caleb started but was interrupted by Gus.

"Where's Scar? Caleb, where is Scarlet?" He asked and started to panic. "She's in surgery..." I said quietly, making Gus whip his head in my direction. "But she's gonna be okay?... right?" He asked, causing us all to go silent as I put my head down and took a shaky breath.

"Guys! Is Scarlet going to be okay?!" He asked. "We don't know." Kat said quietly. Gus brought his shaky hand to his mouth and looked at Caleb with tears in his eyes. "Tell me she's lying. Caleb tell me she's lying!" He asked as he sobbed.

I couldn't help the tears that fell at the fact that there was a possibility she wouldn't make it, and at Gus's reaction. It made me think if I was in Gus's shoes and Scarlet was Sam. I couldn't imagine what he was going through.

As Gus sobbed, one of the monitors started beeping rapidly causing our eyes to go wide. They only grew more once doctors ran into the room. "What's going on?!" One asked. "He's having a panic attack!" Caleb said and grabbed his hand.