43

"Rora! Come here love!" Colby called to her as we finished packing up the rest of our stuff. She came running in and Colby crouched down so he could hug her. I smiled as she ran into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck.

They hugged for a minute or two before Colby pulled away and kissed her head. "Be good for auntie Marie, okay sweetheart?" He asked causing her to smile and nod her head. He smiled back at her and then kissed her head once more before standing up.

I smiled at her and crouched down to give her a hug. "Mommy!" She yelled and ran into my arms. I giggled and closed my eyes as I held her close. I didn't want to leave her but it's not like we were gonna take her to investigate with us. I held her tightly for a minute and then pulled away.

"Good bye sweet girl, I love you so much. Be good and help out with the doggies, okay?" I asked and she nodded with a big smile on her face. "I'll be auntie's big helper!" She exclaimed, making me smile. "Good. I love you sweet girl." I said and then kissed her head. "Bye mommy." She said and then ran to Sam who had his arms open for her. She went around hugging everyone that was leaving until eventually we were able to leave.

When we got outside, I turned to look at everyone. "Do you guys just wanna walk? I mean, it's a perfect day out and it's literally a five minute drive. It's up to you guys." I suggested and shrugged.

"Yeah let's do that. Hashtag family hike!" Gus said in a girly voice, making us all laugh. We started walking but then Gus abruptly stopped and stared at Colby. He then smirked and ran and jumped on his back.

"Gus! What the hell man." Colby laughed as he grabbed his legs to hold him up. "You scared the shit out of me." Colby said and Gus laughed. "I'm making you give me a piggy back ride for the rest of the walk." Gus said and grinned.

"Uh yeah no... that's not happening." Colby said and dropped him. "Colbyyyyy" Gus whined and pouted. Colby just laughed and shook his head and then grabbed my hand.

As we walked, we all joked around and had a good time until finally we got to the path that led straight to the house. "We're almost there." Tom said in a spooky voice, making us jokingly gasp and then laugh. We continued joking around until finally the little rundown house came into all of our views.

"We have arrived." Caleb said excitedly. I smiled at the house and then went right to the trash can that was in front of the house. I set my camera down and gestured for everyone to come over.

"Do you guys wanna make a big entrance?" Gus asked and everyone agreed. I grabbed the camera and lowered it towards my stomach but made sure it was pointed at my face so that the camera wouldn't show the house or anyone.

I started the camera and smiled widely. "Hi my loves! Welcome or welcome back to my channel. This is the most requested video, and the one I'm most excited for.

"I'm also not alone. But, before we get into that, let's see where we're at first." I said and smirked and then set the camera down and showed the house. "We're back at the house baby!" I cheered and threw my arm into the air as I laughed.

"Okay okay. I know you're all dying to know who I'm with. I obviously couldn't go to THE house without THE group so... og group where are you?" I asked. The four of them popped into the view of the camera and started jumping around and cheering. We all laughed and then I began talking again.

"But that's not all my friends, oh no. Introducing the amazing people who we met through this wonderful house, the ones and onlys, Sam and Colby!" I said and then they jumped into the camera and started doing questionable things like screaming, jumping around and saying things I couldn't understand.

Once they calmed down, I began to introduce Mike and Gage.

"And last but certainly not least. My wonderfully amazing brother's in law!" I exclaimed and then made room for them to come into view. They copied what everyone else did but added some twists of their own.

"Alright! Now that everyone is here, let us all introduce ourselves just INCASE you're new." I said and winked. "I'm Scar" "I'm Gus, the best friend" "I'm Cay, the other best friend" "I'm Tom, Kat and Scarlet's older brother" "I'm Katrina, the youngest" "I'm Sam, Katrina's boyfriend " "I'm Colby, Scarlet's husband" "I'm Mike, the brother in law" "and I'm Gage, Colby's brother" we all waved to the camera and then I spoke again.

"This is Sam, Colby, Gage, and Mike's first time here, so they're in for a ride." I said and smirked.

"Let's begin, shall we?"