42

When I woke up, I felt very happy and excited. Today is the day we were finally going back to the house after years of saying we would, but never actually doing it.

I decided to get up, get ready, and then make breakfast for everyone, seeing as though they would be coming over shortly.

We decided to spend the day with everyone before they left, and then go to the house.

We had a big group going to the house. The og group, Gus, Cay, Kat, Tom, and I. And then Sam, Colby, Gage, and Mike are going to tag along.

Gage decided to stay an extra day in order to go with us, and Marie, Mike and the kids are staying for a few days longer.

Not to long after I started making breakfast, Aurora came strolling into the kitchen. "Good morning love! Did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded while running her eye.

"Where daddy?" She asked. "He's sleeping. Would you like to go wake him up for me?" I asked and she nodded and left the kitchen.

I smiled to myself at how adorable they were. Aurora was such a daddies girl and it's so heartwarming. She obviously loves me too, but she is one hundred percent a daddies girl.

After a good 20 minutes, the two of them came into the kitchen. "Welcome back." I said and laughed. Aurora sat down at the island and Colby came up to give me a kiss before sitting next to Rora.

"Sorry we took so long, she wanted to cuddle and then we got ready." He said and smiled softly at Rora.

"No worries. Everyone should be here soon. Breakfast will be done in fifteen or so minutes. Can you guys feed the dogs and then let them out?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Colby said and winked. He stood up and helped Aurora down before changing out all of the dogs food and water bowls, and then letting them outside.

A few seconds after the dogs went outside, there was a knock at the door, signaling that everyone was here.

Aurora ran to the door and opened it with Colby trailing behind her. I heard a bunch of people talking, the dogs barking, and people coming towards the kitchen.

I quickly said hello to everyone and then finished breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" I said with a smile after I had finished plating everything and setting them up so everyone could just grab what they wanted.

Everyone grabbed a dish and went around collecting their food and then went to the table where we all ate and talked about whatever crossed our minds.

After breakfast, I collected everyone's dishes and put them all in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen up as we all talked.

After the kitchen was cleaned, we all went outside so the kids and dogs could play and we could watch and talk. Plus it was really nice outside, so the people that would be going back to the cold, wanted to enjoy it one last time.

We spent the next few hours trying to spend as much time with our family as we could. Everyone slowly left one by one until everyone that was leaving, was gone.

Us girls, Kat, Marie and I, all went into the house to clean up around the house as the boys stayed out back to watch and play with the kids and dogs.

Us sisters talked about a bunch of different things as we picked up around the house.

We talked about how Marie and Mike had been talking about possibly moving up here, since they wanted to be closer to us, and because it was getting lonely in Maine.

We also talked about kids and how I was pregnant, and about them getting pregnant in the future.

I was really excited because they both said they wanted to have a kid soon. I loved my nephews so much and I was excited to have other possible nieces or nephews.

After the kitchen was cleaned, we went back outside and played with the kids and dogs with the boys.

Once it started to get dark, we all went inside. I started to cook dinner and the rest of the group went into the living room to put a movie on.

I find peace in being alone sometimes, which is why I didn't mind cooking alone.

I ended up making chicken and pasta with fruits and veggies. It was really good and gave us the energy we were gonna need for tonight.

Marie agreed on staying home to watch the kids, which we were thankful for.

I was just really excited to go.