18 (Colby's POV)

They all started rushing to Gus but Caleb put his hand up.

"Give me a second. I can calm him down, you all are only gonna make it worse." He said. The nurses all looked at each other, causing me to look at one of them and nod, saying that he's right and to leave him alone.

They surprisingly agreed and stepped out of the room. We did as well to give them space, when Scarlet's doctor came over.

"Do you have updates?" I asked with wide eyes. She sighed and nodded, making my heart drop. "I-is she okay?" I asked. "Yeah, the surgery was a success." She said, making me sigh of relief as tears of relief fell down my face. Sam patted my back as I looked up and took a deep breath. "BUT it's going to be one hell of a recovery and she's gonna be in a lot of pain. You'll have to help her. She's still sleeping right now but you guys can go see her." She said and I nodded.

"We'll be there in like... five minutes." I said and then opened the door to Gus's room. "Guys, she's okay. Scarlet's okay." I said as both of them whipped their heads in my direction. 'S-she's okay?" Gus asked and I nodded.

We gave them a few minutes to calm down before we got Gus a wheelchair and carefully helped him into it. He was in a lot of pain but he somehow managed to convince the doctor to let him go with us.

Sam and I wheeled Gus and Caleb to Scarlet's room where we waited outside, trying to prepare ourselves. "Alright, let's go." I whispered after a few minutes. When the door opened, we all gasped at the sight of her. She had so many wires and machines attached to her. She looked really pale and almost like she was... no. I can't say that. I won't. She's fine, she's okay.

It absolutely shattered my heart to see though.

We all slowly made our way inside then sat in silence and waited for her to wake up. I was on her right side holding her hand, Gus and Caleb were on her left, and Sam and Kat were sitting on the couch that was in the room.

After a while, I felt her slightly moving her hand, making me gasp and everyone whip their heads in my direction. "What?! What's wrong?!" Gus asked and I shook my head. "She's waking up." I said.

"Scar? Can you hear us?" Gus asked. "G-Gus? Colby?" She asked quietly but didn't open her eyes. Caleb hit the call button as we all surrounded her.

"Yeah, It's us, baby. Open your eyes, Love." I said and squeezed her hand a little more. She slowly opened her eyes but then quickly closed them just as the doctor came in.

The doctor took notice and turned the lights off and then made her way over. "You're awake!" She said and made her way over as I helped her drink the water. "Mhm." Scar hummed quietly. "How are you feeling sweetie?" The doctor asked. "Pain." She sighed out, breaking my heart.

"Well good news, we put you on some medication that should be kicking in soon that should help. As for you two, Caleb you should be fully healed in a day or two and Gustus as for you-" She started but Scar interrupted. "That's not his name. It's Gus." She said weakly.

"Right, Gus, Sorry. Your recovery is gonna take a week or so, but you're gonna be in a lot of pain for a while. It wasn't as bad, but you still have to be careful." She said and Gus nodded.

"As for Scarlet, she's gonna be in here for a couple days along with Gus, but Gus won't be in here for as long as she will. Once we release her, she's gonna need a lot of help because her injuries were so severe." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she sighed. "She's gonna be on bed rest and she is going to be in lots of pain. It's also gonna be hard for her to walk and she can't lift things over 10 pounds." She said.

"She's gonna have to be on bed rest for a week and can only get up to use the bathroom with the help of someone." She said. "Am I allowed to shower?" Scar asked quietly and the doctor sighed. "We don't know yet. You might be able to in 2-3 days depending on your recovery."

"Again, depending on your recovery, you might be able to use the chair to shower but you'll need someone with you to watch over you and make sure you're okay." The doctor said. "What's the chair?" Scarlet asked and scrunched her eyebrows. "It's just this little seat we put in some of the showers so you can sit while you shower." She said and Scarlet nodded slowly and carefully.

"Is it okay if he helps me with that? I'm just not comfortable with-" She started and pointed to me, but the doctor interrupted. "Of course! As long as he keeps a close eye on you so you don't get hurt." The doctor said and I nodded.

Scar took a big deep breath and closed her eyes. "Tired?" I asked and she nodded. "Extremely." She whispered. "Well, we'll all let you sleep and we will bring the boys back to their rooms. Say goodbye, you'll see them tomorrow." The doctor said as my eyes went wide.

"I can't stay here with her?!" I asked and panicked. "No, not yet at least." The doctor said, making Scar's eye go wide. "You don't understand she-" Gus started but the doctor shook her head and sighed. "I'm sorry but you can't." The doctor said.

"Put us in the same room." Caleb said, making us all look at him. "What? No we can't-" The doctor said but Gus shook his head and interrupted. "No he's right, put the three of us in the same room. She has PTSD from a... past event.. and we all are affected by it, the only thing you would be doing by separating us would be putting us all in distress. Put. Us. In. The. Same. Room." He said.

"Fine." She sighed out.