37

It's been over two years since we went back to the waterfall and it is currently Christmas Eve.

Colby and I celebrated our three year anniversary in February and it was super special. Our four year is actually coming up really soon.

Tom actually got a girlfriend which all took us by surprise. Not in a mean way, he just never really had girlfriends.

Aurora will be turning four in less than five months which is absolutely insane. It's so adorable watching her grow and turn into a toddler. Don't get me wrong, I hate that she's growing up and I want her to stay small for ever, but I love her at this age.

She's very well behaved for a three year old toddler and she's get more fun as she gets older, just like any kid. Her vocabulary is growing every day and she's really good with words and pronunciation.

The dogs have been great as well. They're very protective over Aurora and I and they have Colby and I wrapped around their fingers- well, paws I guess I should say.

Sam and Kat are still together and doing well. They're so cute together. I'm happy that Kat found someone as amazing as Sam. Just like they say for Colby and I, they're one hundred percent soulmates. They both treat each other right which is all I could ask for.

I'm glad I have a brotherly figure like Sam, and I'm glad that him and Kat are together.

Speaking of Sam, his and Colby's channel has been doing extremely well. They've been going on many trips and sometimes we go with them. We also started road-tripping a lot more and it's really fun. We actually bought an RV for road-tripping so that way we could all fit with the dogs included.

When we got back from our trip, I got a call from Dom that wasn't all too pleasant.

It was the day after we had gotten back and since we got back so late at night, everyone spent the night at our house. I woke up the next morning to my phone no-stop ringing.

I groaned and then rolled over and answered it without looking at who it was. "Hello-" I tried to say but was interrupted.

"Scarlet get to the restaurant now. Riley and Deena are here and-" I cut him off once I heard their names. "I'm on my way." I said and then hung up and shook Colby.

"Colby I have to go, I'll be right back." I said as I quickly threw on some presentable clothes that aren't Colby's hoodie and shorts. I left the room before he could even say anything and sped to the front door.

"Whoa, where are you going speedy?" I heard Tom say from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw him and Kat standing there looking confused. "Come with me, I'll explain in the car." I said and opened the door.

"We want to come!" Gus and Caleb yelled. "Come on then. Bye Colby! I love you! Watch Rora for me please!" I said and then ran out.

We all quickly got into my car and then I sped to Dom's restaurant. "What's going on?" Tom asked from the back-middle seat. "Riley and Deena are at Dom's restaurant and I could hear screaming and things being thrown in the background." I said. "This should be good." Gus said as we pulled into the driveway.

We all quickly got out and made our way inside. "What the hell is going on in here?!" I asked.

We ended up calling the cops on them and then stayed to help Dom clean up. After that, we went back to my house and I apologized to Colby and explained what had happened. He wasn't upset, just worried and I couldn't blame him for that.

Anyways, today Colby and I are setting the house up for tomorrow which is Christmas. We're going to be having both of our families and our chosen family over which will be chaotic as usual.

It's always so nice having all of our family over at once because they all get along so well. The day after Christmas is the day we're finally going back to the house. We've been saying we were going to go but stuff kept coming up and it's hard getting everyone here all at once.

But no matter what, we're going.