30

When we left the building, everyone was kinda just silent, not sure of what to say.

"Sorry about that guys... I just felt so weird in there." I said quietly after a while, once I started feeling normal again.

"Don't be sorry love, we understand." Colby said and smiled at me as he took my hand. "This is the only time I'm not gonna tease you for that." Gus said to try to lighten the mood. It worked, seeing as though we all started laughing.

We spent the rest of the day going around and visiting old places like our secret hangouts and places that we had amazing times in. Like where our friend group built a tree house and things like that. We also went to our old schools and played in the playgrounds.

It was so much fun and it was so sentimental seeing and going to all of these places. I'm not gonna lie, I really missed coming here.

After a while we got really tired and decided to head back to the hotel. We all split up and went to our rooms.

Colby and I passed out almost instantly which was nice because we needed the energy for the next couple days with all the traveling and ghost hunting we'd all be doing.

When I woke up, I was confused and weirded out. I had this dream where I couldn't see anything, but I could hear everything.

There was water running, things slithering, and sounds like whispers, breaths, and laughs, in my ears.

Sometimes they would fade out but other times it sounded like it was right next to my ear, and sometimes, even in my head.

I decided to get some fresh air to try to clear my mind a little. I quietly grabbed a key, my phone, and my airpods and then made my way out of the hotel room and down to the lobby. When I got there, I quickly got a hot chocolate from the little machine they have, and then I wandered outside.

I sat on the steps and looked up at the stars. I tried with everything in me to just focus on the clear night sky but I just couldn't. My mind kept going back to the dream and what it meant. Is it normal to have dreams like that? Most likely not. Especially because I'm a medium and my dreams have predicted stuff in the past.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before taking my airpods out of their case and putting them into my ears. Once they were connected, I went to my playlist and hit shuffle. It blared my favorite songs, almost instantly distracting me and making me feel better.

They're right when they say music is medicine. I just listen to music when I'm feeling sad or just off. And it usually helps. I love getting lost in music.

I sat out there for a while and just watched the sunrise. I always loved the sunset more but I still like the sunrise.

After a while I got hungry so I went inside and got something to eat and then went back outside. It was really nice outside today; the sun was out and there was a slight breeze. I took my time, eating and looking at the scenery.

I had just finished my food when I got a text. I brushed my hands on my pants and then grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. Colby had texted me asking where I was. I replied and told him that I'd be right there and then quickly threw my trash away and headed back up to the room.

I opened the door and then smiled softly at Colby. "Hey, where have you been?" He asked and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug.

"I had a weird dream so I went outside to get some fresh air. I was out there for a lot longer than I expected." I said and pulled away. "Are you alright?" He asked. "You seem off." He concluded and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little of but I'm fine." I said and smiled reassuringly at him. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure love." I said and grinned at him and then gave him a kiss. "I'm gonna go get ready really fast. I'll be right out. When are we leaving?" I asked and walked over to get my stuff so I could start getting ready.

"An hour and a half." He said and I nodded. "Okay, I won't be too long." I said and he nodded. "Take your time." He said and I nodded. He sat down on the bed as I went into the bathroom to get ready. It took me about 45 minutes to get ready since I had to shower, do my hair and make up, and everything else.

After I was done with my shower, I sat on the couch with Colby and watched tv with him. A few minutes into the show, we decided to call Kat to check up on all of them.

We talked for a while before the guys arrived at the door, telling us it was time to go.

We said goodbye and hung up the phone and then we left the hotel and started driving to our first location.