15 (Caleb's POV)

I was broken out of my thoughts by the nurse hesitantly shaking my shoulder. "Hi, I'm sorry. Here you go. This is for your headache." She said. I nodded and popped them into my mouth and then took a sip of the water she had given me.

"Can you send Colby in?" I asked and she scrunched her eyebrows at me. "Um... there was no one there to see you guys." She said and I scrunched my eyebrows back at her. "Huh? That's impossible. You guys didn't call Scarlet's emergency contact?" I asked. "All of your guy's emergency contacts were each other..." She said and I sighed. "Dang it! It must have not been sorted out yet." I said and sighed.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked and I shook my head. "Do you have my phone? I need to make a phone call." I said and she shook her head. "I'm sorry but you can't be on any technology." She said and shook her head as I sighed. "Please! I need to call Scarlet's husband. Please." I begged her and teared up.

Colby deserved to know.

Her face softened as she looked at me. She sighed and then nodded and stood up, walking over to my phone and passed it to me. "I'll be back. Hit the button on the side of the bed if you need anything." She said and I nodded. When she left, I sat there for a second and tried to process everything.

I wish I hadn't though because I couldn't stop sobbing.

I shakily called Colby.

"Colby?" I sobbed out once I heard that he answered. "Caleb? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asked, worry lacing his voice as I took a silent deep breath.

"No." I whispered and sobbed again. I couldn't help it. "What's wrong? You're scaring me." He said as I tried to keep myself together, causing me to sniffle. "Its G-Gus and Scar-" I chocked out. "What do you mean Gus and Scar?! What happened?!" He asked. He sounded sacred. Really scared.

"Car crash." I whispered. "Oh my god-" He whispered shakily. "What happened to them? Are they gonna make it?" he asked quietly.

"I don't know." I said and started crying at the thought. "A-are you okay?" He asked with a thick voice. "I have a concussion but they have it bad. Scarlet has it the worst but Gus is gonna make it that's all I know." I said and sniffed. "You shouldn't be on the phone with a concussion, Sam, Kat and I are on our way." He said and then I heard shuffling from the other side of the phone.

"Okay." I whispered and then hung up.

I couldn't stop crying. I'm beyond glad that Gus was gonna make it, but there was a very high chance Scarlet wouldn't.

I couldn't handle that.

The nurses kept trying to calm me down but I couldn't. I just needed them to be okay. It was also scaring me that Colby, Sam, and Kat were driving but they would be okay, right? I shook my head at the thought and waited until they got here.

As I waited, my mind took me back to the conversation we had before we crashed. We all were being really sappy and were talking about how much we loved and needed each other. Now, we might loose each other- well, one of us.

My mind drifted off to how everyone would be if she died. I don't think Gus and I could make it. She was apart of us. She was our third. We were the trio. You couldn't have one or two without the others. We were a package deal.

Yeah, we would never last. Especially Gus. She's his soulmate and their story is one in a million. I swore to never tell it unless I had permission though.

Colby would be totally crushed too. Gus might be Scar's soulmate but Colby is her one. There's no doubt about it. They're romantic soulmates. Sam and I had a talk one day about how we were thankful we all met, and how Colby and Scarlet were before they met each other.

Colby apparently practically gave up on love, like Gus did. And Scarlet was having trouble trusting men since the asylum. She only trusted the group and a couple other guys but that was it. She was tough though, and acted fine but we all knew she wasn't.

She's had a lot of bad experiences with men.

So I knew when in the asylum the boys came out of no where and were practically running after us- but she wasn't afraid, I knew that we were sent there for a reason. I knew that they were supposed to meet.

Like Kat said, he brought the light back to her.

She needed him and he needed her.

I just hope she's okay because we all need her.