6

Today is the day Colby and I are leaving for our honeymoon.

Our wedding night was truly unforgettable. It was definitely one of my favorite days ever.

We actually ended up staying an extra day to all have fun in the snow with Aurora. She adores the snow.

While Colby and I are on our honeymoon, Gus and Caleb are going to be looking after Aurora. They're actually just gonna stay at the house because of the fact that all of her stuff is here.

"Ready babe?" I yelled up the stairs. "Yeah!" He yelled from upstairs. I went to sit back down with Aurora and heard footsteps coming from upstairs and then down the stairs and then Colby walked into the living room with his bags and put them down before making his way over to Aurora and I.

"Hi princess." He said and took Aurora from me. She giggled and snuggled into him as he smiled and I stood up. He opened his free arm for me and I gladly walked up to them and rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Aurora giggled and then grabbed a piece of my hair and waved it around, making me laugh and Colby smile.

"Alright princess, Mommy and Daddy have to go now but we love you very much and we'll be back before you know it. " Colby said and then kissed her head as I smiled at her. "Bye babygirl we love you. Be good for your uncles." I said and then smiled and kissed her forehead.

Colby pulled away from me and went over to Gus and Caleb and passed her over to them. "Okay, you know her schedule but call us if you have any questions or if anything and I mean anything bad happens." I said sternly. Caleb just smiled at me while Gus played around with Aurora and Colby went to put our bags in the car.

"What?" I asked. "You're just such a mom. And a really good one, might I add." He said, making me smile. "Thanks Cay. It means a lot." I said with a smile.

"Of course. Now go before you're late. Have fun and we love you." He said and quickly stood up to hug me before sitting down. Gus had gone into the kitchen to get something for himself.

"Thank you, I love you guys too. BYE GUSTUS." I yelled. "BYE IDIOT. DON'T DIE." Gus yelled back to me. "Love you too bud!" I replied with a laugh. "Sure yup bye!" He yelled. I laughed and shook my head before waving to Cay and heading out the door.

When I closed the door, I smiled to myself before I walked to the car and got in. "Ready?" Colby asked. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and took my hand before starting the drive to the airport.

The car ride was us jamming out to our playlists with the windows down because why not?

When we got to the airport, we got out bags and then made our way inside.

Security was the same as always, slow, boring, and long, but once we finally got it done, we went over to our gate and over to the closest place to eat which just so happened to be Dunkin'.

"Oooo I want a croissant and a strawberry coolatta with whipped cream." I said as we waited in line. Colby chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. "Whatever my girl wants, she gets." He said and kissed my head.

"Here, take my card and order what you want. I have to go to the bathroom." He said and got it out of his wallet and passed it to me. "Okay, what do you want?" I asked. He gave me his order and then walked off. Oh Cole, you make this so easy.

I smirked. He doesn't know this but I'm paying because I hate most gender norms and the guy shouldn't always have to pay for everything. Plus I hate when he spends money on me because it makes me feel bad.

I plan to split half the trip with him but I know he's not gonna let that happen so I'm gonna try my best to either convince him or something. I don't know, I'll figure it out.

I walked up to the front and smiled. I ordered and then payed with my card and then grabbed our food and drinks, and then walked over to Colby who had just walked out of the bathroom. "Here," I said and passed him his card, food, and drink. "Thank you baby." I said and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome baby." He said with a grin.

I giggled.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Let's go, they're boarding." I said and took his hand and started towards the gate.