10

"Let's get this vacation ON boys!" Gus yelled. Caleb and I turned in our seats in the car and stared at him. "What?" He asked. Cay and I laughed before we turned back around and Caleb started driving.

Today is the day we leave for our little vacation and I'm really excited. We're going to Florida and to Universal. 

The reason no one else is coming is because they're all busy and Gus, Caleb and I have always said that we would go, just the three of us. 

"No I want the aux cord." Gus whined. "No! I want it! I have the best music and you guys know it!" I complained. "No I do!" Gus argued. "Half of your music is my music!" I argued back. "Enough! My god you people are like children." Caleb laughed. "Gus is a man child." I said, making Caleb chuckle and shake his head while Gus gasped dramatically. 

"That's it. I'm calling your husband." He said sassily. He stuck his tongue out at me and took his phone out of his pocket. He put his phone on speaker and then smirked at me through the mirror. 

"Sup brotherrrrr" Colby answered. "Colby baby, your wife is being really mean to me." He said in a little kid voice. I heard Colby trying to hold back a laugh, making me giggle quietly. "Oh yeah? What is she doing?" He asked after a few seconds. "She's hogging the aux cord and then called me a copy cat and then called me a man child!" He said dramatically and then pretended to cry. 

"You're so dramatic." I said with a laugh. Gus gasped dramatically AGAIN while he placed his hand over his heart, signaling that he was "offended".

"COLE ARE YOU HEARING THIS?!" Gus yelled and I heard Colby laughing from the other side of the phone. Gus brought the speaker to his mouth and whispered something that I couldn't hear. I heard Colby suck in a breath and then burst into laughter. "Jesus brother." He laughed. 

Gus looked at me and shrugged and then winked. I rolled my eyes at him and then heard Aurora scream from the other side of the phone. "Damn Rora. Girls got lungs." Gus said and I rolled my eyes at him again. 

"What's wrong princess. Am I not paying enough attention to you?" I heard him ask her. "Yes." Gus replied. "I wasn't talking to you, Gustus." Colby said, making Gus gasp dramatically again. "YOU BOTH ARE SO MEAN TO ME!" He yelled. 

"And you are so annoying." I said and Gus's jaw dropped. "You all are severally hurting my feelings. I hate you all. Not you Caleb. I looove  you." Gus said and wiggled his eyebrows. "Wooooow so you don't love Aurora. You hearing this Rora?" I asked. "Oh no." I heard Colby say, making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. 

I wasn't confused for long before I heard Aurora start crying. "Aww Rora bear." I said and pouted. I heard Colby set down the phone as Gus's eyes went wide. "No! Rora! I love you! Awww bean, don't cry." Gus said and pouted. She was still screaming as I heard Colby trying to clam her down. 

I thought it was really cute because Gus, Caleb, and Sam all had unique and cute little names for her. Gus's was bean, Caleb's was angel, and Sam's was baby noodle or just noodle, to go along with his skadoosh noodles. 

"Okay guys, I got to go calm her down. Have fun, I love you all and don't kill each other." Colby said with a chuckle. "Okay love you baby. Give Rora extra cuddles for me." I said. "I will. Bye guys." He said and then hung up. 

The drive was well... chaotic but I expected nothing less. 

When we got to the airport, we got through everything as quickly as we could and then got some food and ran to the gate because of course Gus couldn't decide what he wanted so we were very late.

We had made it just on time though, thankfully.

Gus talked our ears off practically the entire flight but it was very entertaining so I'm not complaining.

The plane finally landed and we got off, got our things, went to our rental house and fell right to sleep.